So I Was On The Subway With Stormfront Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually hanging out in Williamsburg at a "house party" it was cramped and a mess 4 girls share a 2 bed ro for $4000 a month I swear, it's an ok area your literally just paying for the name but bars are dirt cheap if you like hipsters and whiny trust fund babies this is the place for you lol it was diffrent but a cool time
Sounds about right ...but whiny trust fund babies are the worst, they're usually destroyed on sight, so are fake hipsters. Actually at this point anywhere in New York it's no where for them to hide except in the two block radius of their Upper Manhattan apartments.

Your stories were better when you were The Nomad. I'm disappointed in you OP
mean.gif

It's some sort of White supremacist site.

What I don't understand is how people even find out about websites like this.
Because they are white supremacists themselves.

Only reason I know is because a NTer made a thread about a dude in his class being on it during class one day.

who cares the only thing that would annoy me is them taking a pic, shoulda said something B

who cares the only thing that would annoy me is them taking a pic, shoulda said something B
If I did what would that have changed? I would've been the "angry black man" beating on white people, uploaded to Worldstar etc... except NOW, she knows I saw her taking the pic and my reserve made one guy beet red in the face. I think I handled it appropriately, illustrating just how small and ignorant their world really is.

In the "why do black men have to be so evil " thread

I posted "why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets"

But it sayz a mod has to screen it

Should made friends with them and penetrated their walls to become a part of them.
You shoulda drilled them so you could get in deep and learn all of their juicy secrets.

That'll probably be one of the next subjects of his daily threads.

Just spent the last 15 minutes browsing the site and have learned so many new insults.

Guys are creative as hell when it comes to insulting minorities. It's funny and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom