SO I'M THROWING A PARTY...HELP!

One 1.75 L of grain alcohol or Everclear if it's available in your state, you choice of Hawaiian Punch (3 jugs should be enough) and add some fruit cocktail or fresh fruit (your preference) in a Gatorade or your choice of cooler and watch the panties drop...well if that's what your going for.

No Wal Marts in NYC but I will be hitting Family Dollar for the accessories.

Will probably go to Costco for the booze.

I'm renting a space out, so I don't want to deal with a keg.

Oh u in the city??? Hit up target bro..

One 1.75 L of grain alcohol or Everclear if it's available in your state, you choice of Hawaiian Punch (3 jugs should be enough) and add some fruit cocktail or fresh fruit (your preference) in a Gatorade or your choice of cooler and watch the panties drop...well if that's what your going for.

Truth

you are going to need more bottles...if you're friends are like mine. 

its always a good thing to have too much liquor rather than not enough

Also there's obviously gonna b cake but get like ice cream and cookies and **** too..maybe coffee too lmao

Bud light
Coronas
Goose (a few bottles)
Jack Daniels

Good to go

Food:
Hors d'oeuvres. Finger food is convenient, usually not messy.

Liquor:
Jungle juice (Everclear, fruit punch, and fresh fruit is optional). Cost efficient. Catch a nice, quick buzz. For 25 people, four 30's of Miller/Bud/Coors Light. Five to be safe. Bottle of Jamo. Bottle of tequila. Women always tell me how crazy they get after Patron nights, but not one regrets what they drunkenly did.

Entertainment:
Drinking games like beer pong, flip cup, Kings.

Pricier Option

24 PK Sam Adams Boston Lager 28.99
28 PK Blue Moon 27.99
2 x 30 PK Coors Light ~38
1.75 L Hornitos ~28
1.75 L Grey Goose ~50
1.75 L Jack Daniels ~40
1.75 L Skyy Vodka ~25
1.75 L Bacardi ~20
2 X OJ ~6
2 X Pineapple Juice ~6
2 X 35 Pack water ~ 20
3 X Large Pizza ~20

Total = ~$310

Cheaper option

3 x 30 PK Coors Light ~57
2 x 1.75 Skyy Vodka ~50
2 x 1.75 L Bacardi ~40
2 x Evan Williams ~40
2 X OJ ~6
2 X Pineapple Juice ~6
2 X 35 Pack water ~ 20
3 X Large Pizza ~20

Total ~240

I would say that's good enough for a 25 person party. People will get drunk but not puke everywhere.

Truth

Years ago some NTer posted up a recipe that I've been using for years now.

Citrus Vodka. real lemons that you juice. Frozen strawberries. You boil some sugar water and frozen fruits together, and add some sugar, and just figure out your approximate dosage from there. It's basically 80% water.. A 5th of vodka is usually good for about 5 times its volume. So you'd get about a gallon of straight strawberry lemonade drink out of 25 ounces.

The double dose of citrus kills off any alcohol flavors. Then your sugars and fruits come in and its just all downhill from there.. Tasty Combo imho

Last edited:
Food:
Hors d'oeuvres. Finger food is convenient, usually not messy.

Liquor:
Jungle juice (Everclear, fruit punch, and fresh fruit is optional). Cost efficient. Catch a nice, quick buzz. For 25 people, four 30's of Miller/Bud/Coors Light. Five to be safe. Bottle of Jamo. Bottle of tequila. Women always tell me how crazy they get after Patron nights, but not one regrets what they drunkenly did.

Entertainment:
Drinking games like beer pong, flip cup, Kings.
you just convinced me to store some Patron in the crib :lol:

For female friendly mixes, vodka lemonades and Ciroc Red Berry with Mountain Dew Code Red (or Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash).

get some PBRs as well for the hipsters.
Summer memories. Crushing 30's at pool parties, and I'm only a 190-pound dude.

you just convinced me to store some Patron in the crib
laugh.gif
Avion >>>

Back
Top Bottom