SO I'M THROWING A PARTY...HELP!

btw all of us alcoholics completely forgot to mention that maybe you should get a chick to help you put together party decorations birthday related stuff.

btw all of us alcoholics completely forgot to mention that maybe you should get a chick to help you put together party decorations birthday related stuff.
Party decorations what... Get a few balloons that float to the ceiling and call it a day. With all that drank no one going to remember some decorations.

:lol: at OP's party. I used to throw these in the 7th grade.

Move over you virgins.

OP, being in your mid 20's I'm assuming you have a decent amount of money to spend on this party.

Buy a whole bunch of beer. Beer is the water of parties. you need absolutely no less than 70 beers assuming that most of the people are chicks. So say there's 11 dudes, and each drinks 5, you're already at 55 beers. Most dudes around my way can easily drink more than 5 beers and shots in between.

Vodka and tequila. if we're talking Vodka, the best is Ketel One and Grey Goose. However let me tell you, Kirkland Vodka is actually REALLY good. imo it's my top 3. However, chicks LOVE Ciroc. idk why, it's turrible vodka and they love it. So have a 5th of Ciroc, red berry and pineapple are the worst of the bunch. Vodka and red bull always goes great. I tried faderade with Glacier Freeze gatorade, and that was really good too. Ketel and cranberry is great as well.

Tequila is always a great one to put you on your ***. My favorites are 1800 and patron. Have a handle of either tequilas by the door with a bunch of pre-cut limes and have people take a shot as soon as they walk in. This is a fact OP. Repeat after me, Tequila makes her clothes fall off, word to Joe Nichols.

Whiskey beacause, well, it's whiskey.

Jungle juice is good too, although to be honest I never made any so I can't help you out with that.

I don't mess with it, but depending on what type of crowd it is, you might want to have an 8 ball readily available.

80 beers of any mixture or entirely of Blue moon, Modelo's, Corona :pimp:

a 5th of Jack Daniels (not the finest whiskey, but it never lets you down.)

a handle of Tequila 1800 or Patron

a handle of Vodka, Kirkland would be the most bang for your buck but you can never go wrong with Goose or Ketel.

a 5th of Ciroc.

Why would you need snacks when you can eat ***? C'mon b.

if you're poor, Keystone light, taaka, and crank.

Favor vodka would be good for the yambs and for the cheap. Don't over this!
pinnacle-vodka.jpg

never understood the NT love dude got, because he was an NTer?

Musically son is ***.
He sounds good
Lyrucally yes he's ***
But he sounds like he should be rapping

I got a few songs on my phone to get into pimp mode with :smokin

OP - Get that New a Amsterdam Vodka.

Best selling vodka in the streets. We straight kill Ciroc.

Got your boy Diddy hating on us cause we killed his ****.

Holla back.

Back
Top Bottom