So is NT just going to ignore this?

That vid actually creeps me out. Like the kid filming and talking has pics of Daniel all over a wall in his basement and he's planning to kill him and wear his skin as a suit while rockin some white vans.

Doesn't help that my name is Daniel.
:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

You went ALL the way left with it :lol:

I still don't get it even with this explanation 
indifferent.gif

I still don't get it even with this explanation :stoneface:

there is no proper explanation other than FOMO (fear of missing out).

your friends think its funny so you run with it even if you dont.

your friends dont think its funny, and you might think it is but act like its not funny.

Last edited:
So his friend just took videos of what he was wearing everyday and posted them online? Dude better pepper his angus, his friend will show up in his room one night uninvited and wake him up by screaming damn daniel.

Last edited:
The thing I find funny is my mans strut.
Like he's been watching too many Migos videos or something[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

now it makes sense why someone posted of a pic of the Biebs with "damn Biebs back at it with the white Vans"

I was so confused :lol:

Is like when everyone made the slow kid at school believe he was doing it.
Oh okay. I get it :lol: but the voice is not what's up.

I remember in HS we played a couple guys for more than a year about that. Even took it to spitting game to girls. Had him believing every fine chick was feeling him and then he'd go and spit game :smh: :rofl: It was like watching a dude walk the plank.

:lol: I miss this.

First time seeing the video and I lol'd. The way daniel was strutting and cheesing got me

Back
Top Bottom