So is NT just going to ignore this?

autotune it, flip it, or reverse it still not funny, but I can't hate on Daniel. Dude is gonna flourish for doing nothing. 

Its the white version of , "oh you mad cuz im styling in you, plus the cal is on me."

thats why many black people dont get it

Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board on multiple levels.

Last edited:
I still don't get it even with this explanation :stoneface:

there is no proper explanation other than FOMO (fear of missing out).

your friends think its funny so you run with it even if you dont.

your friends dont think its funny, and you might think it is but act like its not funny.

this. this is so the definition of this generation.

along with the forced dabs, nae nae, savage, lit, dj khaleds, music.ly stuff my little cousin is obsessed with. its it painfully narcissistic borderline insanity. but not an insanity that is looked down upon because it doesnt hurt anyone. everything is for the likes and to be seen as hip because you get the "inside joke".

anyway, i sound real sour when im really not. my nae nae was soulja boy lmao.

i just dont want my kids to be this bland or crass

I think Daniel in on it though. I don't think they tryna play him so much as two homies just bustin balls.

That said - nothing to see here.
NTers been doing that for years and calling it DBNT.

Dead

Its the white version of , "oh you mad cuz im styling in you, plus the cal is on me."

thats why many black people dont get it
Poor comparison.

Stylin on you was based off a rap battle. Dude was stylin on him so hard that the other guy had to punch him.

What is the equivalent of that for Damn Daniel? :nerd:

Damn Daniel doesn't have anything you can really match it too. I was thinking "what are those" but not really. Probably the closest thing though.

Poor comparison.

Stylin on you was based off a rap battle. Dude was stylin on him so hard that the other guy had to punch him.

What is the equivalent of that for Damn Daniel? :nerd:

battle rapper was stylin on the other guy. Yes he got punched but that wasnt my point.

Daniel is "syling" on everyone with his outfit and "white vans". at the end you can even hear some people say "with the stussy" as if he was fresh and stylin on them. the guy saying damn daniel is using satire and daniel is playing along with it.

at least thats how i read it but i have to go **** myself and wash my face b :rofl:

The hands centering on the midsection where the belt would be really ties it altogether.

Hahah these young bucks too funny.

Some hater of the video got the swat team called to the camera mans parents house.

Gotta get Al Audi back in the gym, b. :lol:

:lol: Its like son doesn't realize how corny he is right now. On NT all day posting lame ****, then got the nerve to talk **** on the only ****** keeping him company right now helping him get his thoughts out. Embargo on roasting you bout to be lifted if you don't get it together b.

Last edited:
Gotta get Al Audi back in the gym, b. :lol:

:lol: Its like son doesn't realize how corny he is right now. On NT all day posting lame ****, then got the nerve to talk **** on the only ****** keeping him company right now helping him get his thoughts out. Embargo on roasting you bout to be lifted if you don't get it together b.

Son got a short fuse all of a sudden too :lol:

Gonna quit NT over some damn daniel/Kanye :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom