So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

30t6p3b.gif
im convinced its just an NT thing
He sold out 2 shows in NY

It's way passed NT

If he ever releases a real album in stores and sells more than 50,000 then we can say it's not just an internet thing.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

30t6p3b.gif

If he ever releases a real album in stores and sells more than 50,000 then we can say it's not just an internet thing.
Thats what im saying he sold out 2 NY shows and what else. I never heard his songs on the radio or anywhere else. I admit he is bigger than NT but he's not some huge rapper. And lets be real if he ever drops an album he will do soulja boy numbers. He tries to put on a front like he is some deep artist with real things to talk about. Its not real dude is as ignorant as they come.

30t6p3b.gif

Thats what im saying he sold out 2 NY shows and what else. I never heard his songs on the radio or anywhere else. I admit he is bigger than NT but he's not some huge rapper. And lets be real if he ever drops an album he will do soulja boy numbers. He tries to put on a front like he is some deep artist with real things to talk about. Its not real dude is as ignorant as they come.

Myspace - 
eek.gif
 best lyrical effort I've heard from him yet. Dude actually had some nice lines
Remember the name - tried to be deep and failed

Free lil' b - It's really distracting how bad he is at lip synching. Rhymes were decent

Street dreams - I hate when he tries to be deep

Chasing rain - decent, what is up with this dude wearing shirts on his head ? 
laugh.gif
 "its like star wars the way I bring the beam out" 
pimp.gif

I am the hood - nahhh man... he bit off more than he could chew with this beat. Rhymes are alright. "This is lil' b for lil' boys"  what 
grin.gif
 Corny video dude is acting like he is suffering

I'll listen to some more later. Time for noon ball

Myspace - 
eek.gif
 best lyrical effort I've heard from him yet. Dude actually had some nice lines
Remember the name - tried to be deep and failed

Free lil' b - It's really distracting how bad he is at lip synching. Rhymes were decent

Street dreams - I hate when he tries to be deep

Chasing rain - decent, what is up with this dude wearing shirts on his head ? 
laugh.gif
 "its like star wars the way I bring the beam out" 
pimp.gif

I am the hood - nahhh man... he bit off more than he could chew with this beat. Rhymes are alright. "This is lil' b for lil' boys"  what 
grin.gif

nom de guerre wrote:

He tries�to put on a front like�he is some deep artist with real things to talk about. Its not real dude is as ignorant as they come.

this aint deep?

Originally Posted by ABC

grin.gif
It's "This is lil b for lil boss"
& what more do you want from the video?

nom de guerre wrote:

He tries�to put on a front like�he is some deep artist with real things to talk about. Its not real dude is as ignorant as they come.

this aint deep?

Originally Posted by ABC

grin.gif
It's "This is lil b for lil boss"

I originally thought this dude was some internet joke that I didn't get. I thought his persona was a gimmick. Then I saw an interview where he said "based" came from when he was younger, older dudes thought he was on base because of his behavior and it all made sense.

I originally thought this dude was some internet joke that I didn't get. I thought his persona was a gimmick. Then I saw an interview where he said "based" came from when he was younger, older dudes thought he was on base because of his behavior and it all made sense.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

and %!%# what you heard... i gave Flockaveli a chance and that joint is FULL OF BANGERS!!! straight ignorant street music that i grew up loving
laugh.gif
This man knows what he's talking about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

and %!%# what you heard... i gave Flockaveli a chance and that joint is FULL OF BANGERS!!! straight ignorant street music that i grew up loving
laugh.gif
This man knows what he's talking about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I want him to not be fake moping on a corner... and also stop with the intentional focusing/unfocusing of the camera, it's not artsy it's weak 
grin.gif

I want him to not be fake moping on a corner... and also stop with the intentional focusing/unfocusing of the camera, it's not artsy it's weak 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

grin.gif

so you want dude to be all
happy.gif
even though the concept of the song is how grimy the hood is?

Originally Posted by ABC

grin.gif

so you want dude to be all
happy.gif
even though the concept of the song is how grimy the hood is?

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

im sorry but ive still never heard anyone not from cali or near there talk about lil b besides NT
It goes both ways bro, I've never in my life heard Vado's name mentioned outside the internet. At least Lil B sells out east coast venues.
Why are u saying this to me? I agree ive never once heard a vado song except on NT 
laugh.gif
...neither are even close to as big as some people on NT want to believe 

im sorry but ive still never heard anyone not from cali or near there talk about lil b besides NT
It goes both ways bro, I've never in my life heard Vado's name mentioned outside the internet. At least Lil B sells out east coast venues.
Why are u saying this to me? I agree ive never once heard a vado song except on NT 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Because Lil B is probably bigger than you realize. He's on a different level than Vado in terms of popularity. As much as NT ninjahood wont admit it, Vado is regional, Lil B isn't.

laugh.gif
Because Lil B is probably bigger than you realize. He's on a different level than Vado in terms of popularity. As much as NT ninjahood wont admit it, Vado is regional, Lil B isn't.

laugh.gif
Why do u keep talking to me about Vado? i dont give a +%!@ about Vado 
laugh.gif
 everyone is on a different level in terms of popularity then Vado

laugh.gif
Why do u keep talking to me about Vado? i dont give a +%!@ about Vado 
laugh.gif
 everyone is on a different level in terms of popularity then Vado

I'm not really talking about, Vado. I'm talking about him in relation to Lil B. And don't flatter yourself, this is a public message board even if I quote you it's only directed at you in the scope of this thread where anybody can comment.

I'm not really talking about, Vado. I'm talking about him in relation to Lil B. And don't flatter yourself, this is a public message board even if I quote you it's only directed at you in the scope of this thread where anybody can comment.

Back
Top Bottom