So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

wait so u directly quote me, then im flattering myself for thinking your talking directly to me
ohwell.gif
ok

wait so u directly quote me, then im flattering myself for thinking your talking directly to me
ohwell.gif
ok

I'm just saying, you insist like I'm pushin a discussion about Vado in your face when there are other things I said that you could comment on that relate directly to things you've said. Or you could just not comment if you don't care.

My point is everything said directly to one poster on a message board is indirectly said to the entire board so there's really no reason to ask, "why are you talking to me."

I'm just saying, you insist like I'm pushin a discussion about Vado in your face when there are other things I said that you could comment on that relate directly to things you've said. Or you could just not comment if you don't care.

My point is everything said directly to one poster on a message board is indirectly said to the entire board so there's really no reason to ask, "why are you talking to me."

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

everything u said about Lil B to me was in relation to Vado go look at the convo 
laugh.gif
 and i wasn't asking why you were talking to me, i was asking why you were talking to me about Vado who i had never mentioned in my original statement

everything u said about Lil B to me was in relation to Vado go look at the convo 
laugh.gif
 and i wasn't asking why you were talking to me, i was asking why you were talking to me about Vado who i had never mentioned in my original statement

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif
Everything I said about B were in response to something you said.

You said you've never heard anyone not from Cali mention Lil B, I said he sells out east coast venues.

You said neither B or Vado is close to being as big as people on NT think, I said they're not on the same level.

I know I brought up Vado in the first place but everything I said about Lil B was relevant to something you had previously stated.

laugh.gif

You said you've never heard anyone not from Cali mention Lil B, I said he sells out east coast venues.

You said neither B or Vado is close to being as big as people on NT think, I said they're not on the same level.

I know I brought up Vado in the first place but everything I said about Lil B was relevant to something you had previously stated.

laugh.gif

ok well then ill respond to those

- How big are the venues? selling out a venue means nothing if ur playing at a small location

- I never said they were in the first place

laugh.gif

ok well then ill respond to those

- How big are the venues? selling out a venue means nothing if ur playing at a small location

- I never said they were in the first place

Hmm, why not just let people who like them listen to them and not care....Theres good music out there as well...

Hmm, why not just let people who like them listen to them and not care....Theres good music out there as well...

Just read a comment on youtube saying that theres a difference between Lil B and BASED GOD. Looking into that, im going to have to agree. Lil b isnt that bad when he gets serious but all of his based god songs are pure entertainment and im sure everybody realizes this.

Just read a comment on youtube saying that theres a difference between Lil B and BASED GOD. Looking into that, im going to have to agree. Lil b isnt that bad when he gets serious but all of his based god songs are pure entertainment and im sure everybody realizes this.

Cragmatic wrote:
Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is that really a question??!?!?!
yeah

answer?

opinions?

op?

nerd.gif
Dude has ZERO flow
One of the most annoying voices in the world
Lyrics are awful