So I've just been called in for a job interview...

What should I expect? I've never been to one before. Any help please
smile.gif

^^^ What he said...

Dress appropriately.
Speak clearly.
Get plenty of rest before the interview.
Have all necessary paper work with you.
Know what the job fully entails before you go. Don't sit there and be clueless.

shirt and tie, slacks, and decent DRESS shoes. At least show some class, take no chances

CONFIDENCE , have some

Originally Posted by tmukg21

shirt and tie, slacks, and decent DRESS shoes. At least show some class, take no chances

CONFIDENCE , have some
Could I wear a peacoat over the shirt and tie?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

CONFIDENCE , have some

thats the key word
wink.gif

For every job interview I've ever been at the last quesiton is always: "Why should I hire you?"

And I've always said "Because I'm a team player", then started listing all the things I'd do to be a major help. And all the places haveoffered me the job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

For every job interview I've ever been at the last quesiton is always: "Why should I hire you?"

And I've always said "Because I'm a team player", then started listing all the things I'd do to be a major help. And all the places have offered me the job
pimp.gif

you should also demonstrate your cart pushing ability by stacking 100-150 up together, then pushing them really fast across the parking lot WITHOUT the cartpushing machine, being careful not to hit any cars in the process.

bring a resume in several formats (.doc, spreadsheet format, powerpoint, paper, and leather-bound) to give them options.

offer to work for free. that shows that you care about more than just a paycheck.

that should get you in the door.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

What if a question stumps me? Would the reply "I like turtles" suffice?

Naw what you do if a question stumps you is take a long, loud fart and then act like you don't know what the hell is going on.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

And I've always said "Because I'm a team player", then started listing all the things I'd do to be a major help. And all the places have offered me the job
pimp.gif
[dwight schrute]

you should also demonstrate your cart pushing ability by stacking 100-150 up together, then pushing them really fast across the parking lot WITHOUT the cart pushing machine, being careful not to hit any cars in the process.

bring a resume in several formats (.doc, spreadsheet format, powerpoint, paper, and leather-bound) to give them options.

offer to work for free. that shows that you care about more than just a paycheck.

that should get you in the door. [/dwight schrute]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

What if a question stumps me? Would the reply "I like turtles" suffice?

Naw what you do if a question stumps you is take a long, loud fart and then act like you don't know what the hell is going on.
On a serious note, the interview is on Monday. Bring it on
devil.gif

If a question stumps you, take a minute to think about it...it isn't necessary to rush into answering any question

always show eye contact too..looking at anything other than the employer shows you arent prepared to answer any and all questions..

good luck my dude.

Thanks for the tips everyone. Ben Baller, if I get the job, stop by sometime. I know Target is your fave store.

Back
Top Bottom