so...Kelly Kapowski or Kelly Bundy

i did whatever i could in junior high to look like zack morris so i can pull girls like kelly. Went as far as bleaching my hair blonde, my vietnamese father did not speak to me for three weeks. My classmates did call me gohan, so i felt cool for a while.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Kelly Kapowski as my lady.. Kelly Bundy as my JO..

laugh.gif

Kelly Bundy was ugly back in the day, at least to me.

Just as someone said I think along the lines of Bundy from now Kapowski from back in the day

Kelly kapowski all day. She still looks good on the,show white collar

Kapowski then and now but I'd impregnate Applegate in a threesome with Portia De Rossi.

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

damn my fault for not being familiar with them ladies. I wasnt being smart about it, just honestly asking for pics. I rarely post. but okay.

Sorry for the overraction, but this is just one of those arguments man
laugh.gif
. It's cool.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Cheesus Crust you guys are insensitive Lark Voorhies(Lisa) has Lupus.
How are you gonna call us insensitive and then inform us she has lupus? If you assume we were ignorant to that fact how can we be insensitive to something we did not know? We suppose to assume she has an illness? That's just stupid. The last thread revealing what she looks like just said it was the makeup or she allegedly had vitiligo nothing about lupus. So where is the reports about her having lupus?

FTR, here's a pic of her a few weeks ago

Lark-Voorhies-on-set-of-Jessicas-Journey.jpg

She has had it for a while now. There has been numerous threads recently and plenty of people stated what I stated. You don't have to assume, it is obvious. Sounds pretty insensitive to me.

Back
Top Bottom