devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Time to jack off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

How are you gonna call us insensitive and then inform us she has lupus? If you assume we were ignorant to that fact how can we be insensitive to something we did not know? We suppose to assume she has an illness? That's just stupid. The last thread revealing what she looks like just said it was the makeup or she allegedly had vitiligo nothing about lupus. So where is the reports about her having lupus?

FTR, here's a pic of her a few weeks ago

Lark-Voorhies-on-set-of-Jessicas-Journey.jpg
i mean, she looks really good to me right here
id eat
This is what she looks like now.
images

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Even if she just had vitiligo how is it not insensitive to make comments about her appearance. Belittling someone who has a disease is wrong any way you try and justify it. She can't help it. "You don't have to assume, it is obvious." Was in reference to the fact that you can look at recent pictures and tell she has health problems hell even older ones. There are pics of her looking like that 3 years ago. I was not saying you can tell she has lupus or vitiligo or skin cancer, just simply you can tell she is afflicted by something.
You're creating your own argument. You're not even making sense anymore. I don't even know how you get the implication that ppl are knowingly belittling someone with a disease. You're purposely reading what you want to concoct this argument.

In the last thread when it was stated she had vitiligo which was not confirmed either, the common reaction was pretty obvious looking at her skin complexion, she pulled a MJ and Sosa and bleached her skin and when ppl do that the go to excuse is always "she has vitiligo." I know what vitiligo looks like and that's not what it does.

Again no it was not obvious with the last pics posted that she had health problems. Looks more like she had a bad plastic surgery job and bleached her skin. Looking like all other black women who do the same i.e. Lil' Kim, so no, it's not insensitive to make fun of ppl who do these things to their own body.

Just cuz someone looks messed up in the face it does not mean it is obvious they have health problems. There's a gang of broadz out there looking messed up and they all paid for it.

Also you still have yet to post any links of her being diagnosed with lupus or her saying she has it or it even being stated as fact. If you had seen the interview from where the pics of her looking busted came from you'd know she was acting like herself, perky as all hell, never mentioned any condition, the interviewer aint react to how she looked either. Everything was all normal for a woman you're alleging has lupus and yet can't prove it but it's obvious she has some health problems.
Originally Posted by Jay86

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla
id eat
images
That pic I posted was taken after that interview where you got that pic. From what I read everything is being blamed on lighting and makeup, not lupus, vitiligo, or any other illness.

White chicks like foamposites. I'll take both and you can take that comment how you want.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Even if she just had vitiligo how is it not insensitive to make comments about her appearance. Belittling someone who has a disease is wrong any way you try and justify it. She can't help it. "You don't have to assume, it is obvious." Was in reference to the fact that you can look at recent pictures and tell she has health problems hell even older ones. There are pics of her looking like that 3 years ago. I was not saying you can tell she has lupus or vitiligo or skin cancer, just simply you can tell she is afflicted by something.
You're creating your own argument. You're not even making sense anymore. I don't even know how you get the implication that ppl are knowingly belittling someone with a disease. You're purposely reading what you want to concoct this argument.

In the last thread when it was stated she had vitiligo which was not confirmed either, the common reaction was pretty obvious looking at her skin complexion, she pulled a MJ and Sosa and bleached her skin and when ppl do that the go to excuse is always "she has vitiligo." I know what vitiligo looks like and that's not what it does.

Again no it was not obvious with the last pics posted that she had health problems. Looks more like she had a bad plastic surgery job and bleached her skin. Looking like all other black women who do the same i.e. Lil' Kim, so no, it's not insensitive to make fun of ppl who do these things to their own body.

Just cuz someone looks messed up in the face it does not mean it is obvious they have health problems. There's a gang of broadz out there looking messed up and they all paid for it.

Also you still have yet to post any links of her being diagnosed with lupus or her saying she has it or it even being stated as fact. If you had seen the interview from where the pics of her looking busted came from you'd know she was acting like herself, perky as all hell, never mentioned any condition, the interviewer aint react to how she looked either. Everything was all normal for a woman you're alleging has lupus and yet can't prove it but it's obvious she has some health problems.
Originally Posted by Jay86

id eat
images
That pic I posted was taken after that interview where you got that pic. From what I read everything is being blamed on lighting and makeup, not lupus, vitiligo, or any other illness.

Both of you shut up and take that crap somewhere else... 
Keep this thread about Kellys!!!!!

kelly bundy

she never wore a bra on MWC. boobs would bounce up and down freely
pimp.gif

i would take jessie over kapowski

KK > KB

Side note Topanga was underrated to me. First time I NOTICED breasts ... they belonged to her.

Back
Top Bottom