So Ludacris just cracked my top ten of all time.

DaGreatJ wrote:
Lyrically Luda is very consistent .... if he is featured on anything you know he ripped... can't say that about a lot people.... but he needs a classic album to be mentioned amongst the GOATs but he does deserve all the money he has made

ghostface, prodigy, gza, raekwon, big l, big daddy kane,Method Man AZ, Cam'ron, Common> Ludacris

hell T.I. & Kanye,>>>>Ludacris

big daddy kane? prodigy? ok son...were talking about longevity, consistency, mainstream success, skill, flo... some of the rappers you listed were great in their time but didnt contain all of the qualities necessary to even be CONSIDERED one of the GOAT.

QFT

The wu-tang clan at one time was synonymous with hip hop in their day, but NOBODY from the Wu deserves GOAT status because of the inconsistency. Plus after theinitial wave the wu-tang fanbase is niche at best. That's half your list right there.

Big L is overrated, noboby I know had ever heard of dude before he passed. (R.I.P.)

AZ, Camron greatest of all time? Come on man, you don't believe that yourself.

Now from your list I will concede that Common, Kane and Kanye could at least be considered but I wouldn't put them in MY top ten.

Common didn't have a good enough mix of substance and sound for my tastes and Kanye is losing his mind right before our eyes. His music isn't asconsistent as I think it could be.

And I really can't comment on Prodigy but the MOBB missed me with that murder murder kill kill rap.

Ludacris has gotten no better since he first came out..old luda sounds exactly the same as the luda now..wait i take that back...he sounds worst now....helyrics are so elementary that it doesn't make any sense...he keeps coming with cliche' singles that sound exactly like his old records the only thingthat makes him stand out is his delievery...thats it..that is it

His music isn't timeless so Luda wouldn't ever dare crack MY Top 10 list, to each is own though.

That new album was trash to me...I listened to it once and never again...Theirs not one song that I go back to listen to...

1.eminem

2.cam'ron

3. kanye west

4. ludacris

5. Fabolous or jay-z

thats how mine goes

laugh.gif
i said it in the official thread for his album and dudes said i was wildin....oh well...cam, kanye and luda over Jay?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
i said it in the official thread for his album and dudes said i was wildin....oh well...cam, kanye and luda over Jay?
grin.gif

I can relate to the cocky ego thing / witty ... with cam
pimp.gif
he does itthe best " told ya chick to hurry up ...we dont wait for trains "

Kanye ....... Loved how he always did what he wanted plus produced which is crazy to me

Luda .... His Flow , Subject matter , Witty , He is like the Eminem of the South ...if em is my number 1 pick then luda has to pop up ...

the first southern artist i loved [][]...no %$#@

All I have to say about this is......

"I make ***##% eat dirt and fart dust
and give um an 80 dollar gift certificate to ******* R Us
I eat the whole pie and leave nothing but the crust
So u can feel what it's like with instincts but no guts
I sack with no nuts or a mack with no sluts
Give me a full body massage I still can't be touched
They call me Seymour Butts cuz I get mo !*! than most
They say I'm Next I got that Butta Luv and get Too Close
Follow the leader cuz I'm meaner than medulla oblongata's
My Tribes on more Quest's than Midnight Maraurders
It's all Pina Colada's no cops and robbers
Taking trips back and forth from here to the Bahamas
I hump more than llamas get rode more than tires
If u say I aint nice than you's a *%@+*!%+*$@@$ liar" - Luda
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Off of that alone dude is a problem
pimp.gif

Every feature he's ever been he has DESTROYED it....he's pretty consistent with his album's and sales too....

I still don't know about top 10 all time for me but def top 10 from the south IMO

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

You gotta understand that I'm not that cat that reminisces about the golden age of hip hop. I don't consider anybody before Rakim at all, and not very many after him until the mid 90's.

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

Luda just bumped L.L. Cool J

And for you types that don't count Big, Pac and Pun just add LL Cool Jay, Busta Rhymes and Scarface to that list.
ghostface, prodigy, gza, raekwon, big l, big daddy kane,Method Man AZ, Cam'ron, Common> Ludacris

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
over luda? no luda albums>>>kanye

it goes luda>>>>>>ti>>>>>kanye

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

You gotta understand that I'm not that cat that reminisces about the golden age of hip hop. I don't consider anybody before Rakim at all, and not very many after him until the mid 90's.

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

And for you types that don't count Big, Pac and Pun just add LL Cool Jay, Busta Rhymes and Scarface to that list.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it goes luda>>>>>>ti>>>>>kanye
lies...
It goes (album/catalog wise):
Kanye > T.I. > Luda

No slight to Luda, but you gotta call a spade a spade...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Every feature he's ever been he has DESTROYED it....he's pretty consistent with his album's and sales too....

I still don't know about top 10 all time for me but def top 10 from the south IMO
that full body massage line is one of the corniest elementary lines ive ever heard..please dont pump that up..ive heard 10 times more better bs inrap battles.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

that full body massage line is one of the corniest elementary lines ive ever heard..please dont pump that up..ive heard 10 times more better bs in rap battles.

your opinion sir....I'm just saying the dude Luda been a problem...elementary yes!! but who in the game isn't droppin these corny !*# elementarylines...probably your fav rapper got a few of those
grin.gif

Dude been a comical rapper and that line proves it...I'm just saying his consistency>>>a lot of dudes in the game right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pass that $%*+ fam.

Ludacris has gotten no better since he first came out..old luda sounds exactly the same as the luda now..wait i take that back...he sounds worst now....he lyrics are so elementary that it doesn't make any sense...he keeps coming with cliche' singles that sound exactly like his old records the only thing that makes him stand out is his delievery...thats it..that is it
His delivery and his flow is absurd, but like jeff said, his lyrics have gotten worse and worse. He's so corny and so are 95% of hispunchlines. I can't even listen to him anymore. And this is coming from someone who used to love listening to Luda.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Ludacris has gotten no better since he first came out..old luda sounds exactly the same as the luda now..wait i take that back...he sounds worst now....he lyrics are so elementary that it doesn't make any sense...he keeps coming with cliche' singles that sound exactly like his old records the only thing that makes him stand out is his delievery...thats it..that is it
His delivery and his flow is absurd, but like jeff said, his lyrics have gotten worse and worse. He's so corny and so are 95% of his punchlines. I can't even listen to him anymore. And this is coming from someone who used to love listening to Luda.
he just a simple %@! southern punchline rapper... basically the jada of the south

(that last one got some of yall over there like
mad.gif
)
man your NT name fits you perfect fam
indifferent.gif

I gotta know with all the hate for Kiss who's your fav rapper my dude?!?!

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

smh.gif
QFT.

luda is nice and has always been nice ppl just find lame reasons to hate on that man

I'm going to have to be THAT dude right now. Redman > Luda. And Red is not in my top 10.
Yup!

ludacris is prolly my favorite rapper that cant rap

well, he can rap, and i actually like dude, but i dont really consider him that good

co-sign on dude above w/ the redman statement

imo anyways

Back
Top Bottom