So Ludacris just cracked my top ten of all time.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by M16

Jada wins by a landslide due to his time in the game and dozens of classic verses.

Album wise ? I'm not mad at people taking Luda, but I still think Jada wins. He is the better rapper overall.
damn I don't agree with you much fam but I got you on this one...
pimp.gif

and

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Y Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

Luda just bumped L.L. Cool J

This is one of the worst top 10 lists I have seen in my life. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Is it because I have someone who doesn't belong or because I left someone off? I'm curious. And Ludacris is better than Jadakiss. I believe that greatest status involves some measure of popularity. I don't believe that a rapper with a niche audience can be considered to be the G.O.A.T. I ain't saying you have to go diamond but you have to have SOME commercial appeal.

I think popularity means nothing!!! It's people like you who think Hip Hop is some type of popularity show and @+%%
indifferent.gif
it's not like that for everybody.. If your raw your raw.....Luda is raw...so is Jada but lyrically how in the world is Luda better than Kiss?!?!

I must be
foto_StevieWonder.jpg
to this cuz I can't see the @+%%!!!
indifferent.gif

Like M-16 said if we made a thread *post a classic Kiss verse* @+%% would be 20 pages in a few hours do that for Luda and see what happens
laugh.gif

It's funny to me cuz I really enjoy Ludacris but not as much as Kiss... oh and IMO Kiss is not the G.O.A.T but he's Buzz Lightyears ahead of Luda
lyrics aint the only thing a rapper needs to have... thats y jada sucks... he has no concepts... his hooks suck... his flow been the same for over a decade...

luda got DUMB flow and actually has made some decent album... and he doesnt need the world featured on his album to do his hooks for him... jada sucks at making songs dude

its like millz... millz in a battle is that dude... millz on a song is getting !%$+%@ skipped...

maybe your right sir I just don't see it...personally I enjoy Kiss's songs, freestyles, battle @*%+ all of it.....destroyed Sigel and ate 50 alive

so honestly your telling me By Your Side is not a good song? Why is not a good SONG? Knock Yourself Out not a good song? Put Ya Hands Up is not a good song???

I'm sorry fam I'm assuming Saturday and Move $%+!$ are much better than these songs
alien.gif

I'm just saying Time I know this is all opionionated I'll just leave it at that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

You gotta understand that I'm not that cat that reminisces about the golden age of hip hop. I don't consider anybody before Rakim at all, and not very many after him until the mid 90's.

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

And for you types that don't count Big, Pac and Pun just add LL Cool Jay, Busta Rhymes and Scarface to that list.
ghostface, prodigy, gza, raekwon, big l, big daddy kane,Method Man AZ, Cam'ron, Common> Ludacris

hell T.I. & Kanye,>>>>Ludacris
smh.gif

Kanye a better rapper than Ludacris? ......................No.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

You gotta understand that I'm not that cat that reminisces about the golden age of hip hop. I don't consider anybody before Rakim at all, and not very many after him until the mid 90's.

Jay-Z
Nas
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G.
Eminem
Big Punisher
Rakim
Andre 3000
Ice Cube
Ludacris

And for you types that don't count Big, Pac and Pun just add LL Cool Jay, Busta Rhymes and Scarface to that list.
ghostface, prodigy, gza, raekwon, big l, big daddy kane,Method Man AZ, Cam'ron, Common> Ludacris

hell T.I. & Kanye,>>>>Ludacris
smh.gif

Kanye a better rapper than Ludacris ? ......................No. Yeah pretty much
fixed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom