So many feels

So i been seeing this girl for a couple months

last time we went out as we were walking to my car her mom arrives home and sees me for the first time while pulling into the driveway.

after that date she didnt talk to me much for the last couple weeks and i was wondering why constantly doubting myself and acting real beta

just talked to her today and she said she cant see me anymore because her mom said that she cant see me because im not israeli and she is only allowed to date israeli guys and im muslim

i actually really liked her too

racism really sucks guys :smh:

i would post pics but nt detectives are too scary and i idont want them getting any of her info.
But yesterday u said u wanted my meat

All you really need to do is plan something. Get one of your friends to "rob" her at gunpoint. Then pop out the woodworks and "fight" your friend.. "Save her life"...After that, she'll see you as her Muslim Superman and will invite you inside for some lemonade while her parents is gone. When you get in the house is when you go head and jihad that box

All you really need to do is plan something. Get one of your friends to "rob" her at gunpoint. Then pop out the woodworks and "fight" your friend.. "Save her life"...After that, she'll see you as her Muslim Superman and will invite you inside for some lemonade while her parents is gone. When you get in the house is when you go head and jihad that box
So many ways that can go wrong.

i know that feel op....

been having major feels in my life too...

i been dealing through self destruction, it works for a time but i wouldnt recommend it long term...

but NT got your back

Dam brah. Not much you can do in this case. But i know that parents tell their kids not to do something and they go out and do it anyway. She dont seem like it tho

Ill be your girl

So many ways that can go wrong.

lol wrd

Dray here

It's obvious.
Say you would like to meet her mom and show her how much of a great guy you are.

At said meeting look her in the eyes lovingly

And then punch her in the face as hard as you can.
Trust me she will never forget you....

Last edited:
have you tried speaking to her moms?

Is she jewish or just israeli, you migh be able to charm her if they just secular jews.

buy her mom a copy of you don't mess with the Zohan srs

Her mom can't hate you if she's dead
she mad you israilin her daughter, blud.

denounce your faith and try again.
Show up back at her pad and just wio.
Dray here

It's obvious.
Say you would like to meet her mom and show her how much of a great guy you are.

At said meeting look her in the eyes lovingly

And then punch her in the face as hard as you can.
Trust me she will never forget you....
roll.gif

This is why I love NT

Back
Top Bottom