So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

I get the beckham jr/male thot cut
plus the full beard lineup and trim
$40+$5 tip
Every two weeks.
$90 monthly budget for hair care feels about right for me
yall need to get your bread up....got ya barbers still living with their parents
dudes dropping that much still living with they moms tho...or in this case, comadres pad
:nerd:

hell the regular price is the barbers tip. I don't get tips at my job so why should I give somebody else a tip?
The only tip I'll give a barber is to advertise better. so you can make enough money to the point you won't be looking for a money tip.

Mans is really paying $90/mo for a basic cut...

Undeniable L
1. Your screen name is the biggest L in this thread
2. If my barber take about 45min-hour to get my cut right I don't see a problem paying them $45 an hour. Which actually cones out to less because they getting taxed on it whether they own the business or are on a 1099.

The real question here is what living wage do you think your barber deserves.

Y'all got ya barbers living on 30k a year pre tax

SMH

Like I said. Get your bread up or just cut your own hair.

depends on location, and if you want that krispy.

in miami you have 6 homeboys that will cut you up to hit your blunt and for a xan or a perc

you have some dude that will cut you up at his house a decent 7/10 cut for $10 or like $15 if you have a strong beard to tape up

or you actually have a job and go to what you guys call a "tier 1" barber for that 10/10 no flaw, krispy......$20+5 tip

anything higher youre lowkey getting tried, unless youre in a smaller city/town like clermont, florida for example....krispys all day at kissimmee but if you want to stay in clermont 30+ for a good barber

I give me barber 20 including tip for facial hair & taper on the sides.

I could taper the back too but I’m letting it grow back out.

My barber shows the boy love, though.

Son opened up the shop like at 9 at night for me the night before I left to Vegas.

1. Your screen name is the biggest L in this thread
2. If my barber take about 45min-hour to get my cut right I don't see a problem paying them $45 an hour. Which actually cones out to less because they getting taxed on it whether they own the business or are on a 1099.

The real question here is what living wage do you think your barber deserves.

Y'all got ya barbers living on 30k a year pre tax

SMH

Like I said. Get your bread up or just cut your own hair.

My screen name is the L? Fam yours isn't even spelled right.

Going on the offensive trying to justify to the NT conglomerate like ya not gettin fleeced while ya barber runs you for ya jewels.

Mans paying $40 for a bugatti cut but getting an '03 accord.

We dont believe you, you need more people. Ya done now

You named yourself top boy
And you complained about another man spending more money than you when his budget allows it

Your barber collects WIC
Go back to whatever small town in the south you came from.

Got your panties in a knot over two twenties. Lol

Used to pay 17 for a cut and beard.

Been cutting my own hair past couple years tho, usually 1/2 guard and taper on the sides (been getting better with practice). Keep the beard at a 2 guard minimum unless i feel like growing that ish out. Beard gotta be longer than my hair, even before my corner started retreating and i was getting a 2guard up top

i wish a ***** would tell me anything over 20...really 15+ a tip is all im really tryna pay to get temped on the sides and my beard lined up

did i just read $40? there's nothing that man can do to your hairline where it's worth $40 unless he brings out a thick redbone ***** to come slob you while you getting a cut

Considering I had an interview I decided to cut it all down. No Caesar no line up. Didn't want to waste time trying to figure it out and have it coming out looking crazy.

Definitely was scary at first to do but I started to get into it as I continued the process. Definitely gonna experiment more with lining up and other barber techniques at the next opportunity.
1509700090419496297787.jpg

hell the regular price is the barbers tip. I don't get tips at my job so why should I give somebody else a tip?
The only tip I'll give a barber is to advertise better. so you can make enough money to the point you won't be looking for a money tip.

you trust your hairline with a person you not tripping? :lol: god bless.

i can see if homie was your family and tipping fam is awkward.

Back
Top Bottom