So my cotton Niketalk fitted is fading to brown

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

This only happened to my black fitteds that I wore everyday and sweated on, wore in the rain, snow, etc.

Yep. My joint is still immaculate.

Man I think I lost my fitted in the process of moving from Cali...hopefully it turns up somewhere
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'd be interested to see pictures of how everyone's caps have been holding up, for those interested.
PYC thread in disguise .
Came in to post this. Mine is back home though
frown.gif

Only time my fitters have ever turned brown was when i either wore them a lot or kept them under sunlight often. Mine is still perfectly fine. Although i do fear it getting brown some day :/

Mine still looks good. But yeah man if you wear it everyday it fades. I have some that faded crazy.

Originally Posted by djaward

Anybody else hear a deep voice when reading METHODMANS post? Something like James Earl Jones type??
to me, MethodMan would look and sound like:

MMPR_Zordon.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

This only happened to my black fitteds that I wore everyday and sweated on, wore in the rain, snow, etc.

Yep. My joint is still immaculate.

Originally Posted by richyung412

This is the first I've heard of that problem. It's not like New Era's never made black cotton caps before. They produced the cap with their own materials and New Era was, by FAR, our users' first choice over any other company.  

For what it's worth, I haven't noticed any change whatsoever to the color of my NT fitted and I haven't heard of anyone else whose cap has begun to fade. However, pretty much all caps will fade to some degree if they're constantly exposed to sunlight. If someone wears their cap THAT much, I'd hope they believe it was worth their $35.

If you put 1,000 miles on a pair of sneakers, they're gonna be a little worse for the wear, too.

I'd be interested to see pictures of how everyone's caps have been holding up, for those interested.

How bout re-stocking them Meth?

I was just about to ask this also so whats up Meth?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Minus the cat hair, mine's still looking fresh
hPIOJ.jpg
Please hit that with a lint roller one time...
Makes fitteds look so much better and it takes seconds...

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

It might be the way you're using it.

In middle school our basketball team got these shiny white tearaway warmup pants. We all wore them a lot on game days and generally felt that we were doing it when we had them on, so they got a lot of use. One kid on our team managed to turn the pants to like a light brown color halfway throughout the season. I have no idea what he did, but everyone else's pants looked new and his looked like they'd been through combat in Kabul.

So yeah, maybe take better care of it?

gotta separate the colored and the whites; laundry, not socially

Next time they need to make a thread and have people post sizes........first post, first serve. (Of course, they should wait about 3 hours for Yuku to catch up and make everybodys post VIEWABLE in the order is was posted)  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

This is the first I've heard of that problem. It's not like New Era's never made black cotton caps before. They produced the cap with their own materials and New Era was, by FAR, our users' first choice over any other company.  

For what it's worth, I haven't noticed any change whatsoever to the color of my NT fitted and I haven't heard of anyone else whose cap has begun to fade. However, pretty much all caps will fade to some degree if they're constantly exposed to sunlight. If someone wears their cap THAT much, I'd hope they believe it was worth their $35.

If you put 1,000 miles on a pair of sneakers, they're gonna be a little worse for the wear, too.

How bout re-stocking them Meth?

Back
Top Bottom