Mom
Dad
Brothers (x2)
Cousins
Grandpa
Aunts (x2)
Uncles (x2)

roll.gif

I'd add mine. I'm a grown **@ man. We're to the point now that at 20 years old, I think he realizes I do whatever the hell I please and the morepeople that know that, the better. That way I don't have to walk on eggshells all the time. I am exactly who I am. Ain't no fronting, not even forpops. Yes I smoke. HEAVILY. Yes, I drink as much as I can tolerate. Yes, we can be facebook friends pops. Just don't make my wall lame. That's howI'd play it.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I've got the following members of my family and extended family on Facebook:

Mom
Dad
Brothers (x2)
Cousins
Grandpa
Aunts (x2)
Uncles (x2)

roll.gif
eek.gif
..How old is thefella?
laugh.gif

I just got a request on facebook from my dad today too
smh.gif

lmao i dont even have a facebook and aint been on myspace for like 6 months, birds buggin me to make a dam FB, I stay on the HELL NAH tip though lmao

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I've got the following members of my family and extended family on Facebook:

Mom
Dad
Brothers (x2)
Cousins
Grandpa
Aunts (x2)
Uncles (x2)

roll.gif
eek.gif
..How old is the fella?
laugh.gif
He's almost 70
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smart guy though. He's pretty well versed in just about everything it seems.

My Granddaddy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo man..my brother is trying to start some long lost family connection via facebook so I got all these family members trying to add me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
but I feel like an $#+ for not adding them

Not sure if this was mentioned.. But just make a separate facebook, and you can 'connect' with your family on that one.

ive added a few cousins from the country... they sent me messages like " looks like your having a good time" SMH. They seen all the pics of me taggedat bars, etc.

BUT yesterday my aunt messaged me and wants to be my friend. Not responding to that.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo man..my brother is trying to start some long lost family connection via facebook so I got all these family members trying to add me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
but I feel like an $#+ for not adding them

Not sure if this was mentioned.. But just make a separate facebook, and you can 'connect' with your family on that one.
man its prolly going to be awkward at the family reunion....atleast it was when i went
9pz1v8.gif

Seems like yall got some good folks.

WEEEEEEEEELPPP

Sunday Morning, I hit up the gym and breakfast with my dad. Welp ... I told my dad the biz..On how Facebook and the net should be personal & how i felt on my family being on my pics and etc...

And if I need something or wanna say something we can just txt or call each other.. instead of hitting each other up on Facebook.

He said He understood, WHich was cool.

That was end of the conversation... but mins later.. insisted on asking me about the breezy's in my pictures.. and if I wanted a relationship withthem..........................
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyways.

I come home Monday evening... to this new notification............

Back
Top Bottom