So Niketalk... I have written a book(Pics, Vid, Intro)

pimp.gif
for later

Congrats on your work.

Looks very promising.

I'll watch / read once i get home tonight.

Good Luck with everything!
- Aldric.

congrats on the book homie.

can i DL the audio book from limewire? naw, i kid.

i was going to make another deposit at the local sperm bank and will pick up a copy afterwards with my earnings.

I would have done something more along the lines of the Wiz cover:

wiz-khalifa-burn-after-rolling-mixtape-cover-540x586.png

Obviously, not EXACTLY like the cover, but where it's like four distinctively different you's in four distinctively different settings framed with the title properly capitalized either in the center or at the top. I'm thinking of ordering, though, nonetheless. If nothing else, it could serve as a foundation for motivating me to finally finish mine--also a collections of memoirs of sorts.

Congrats.

I like the concept of your book, I'll probably check it out.

That's pretty inspirational. I hope this book gets to where you want to be.
pimp.gif

MAJOR props to OP. I also wrote a book and have an August 7th release date. I was actually going to make a post like this on NT a few weeks from the release date...lol

Writing a book is EASILY the hardest thing that I've ever done in my life; mentally, physically, emotionally and in some ways even spiritually. I put my ALL into it and I'm sure that the OP did the same..PROPS. WILL be coppin this!

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I would have done something more along the lines of the Wiz cover:

Obviously, not EXACTLY like the cover, but where it's like four distinctively different you's in four distinctively different settings framed with the title properly capitalized either in the center or at the top. I'm thinking of ordering, though, nonetheless. If nothing else, it could serve as a foundation for motivating me to finally finish mine--also a collections of memoirs of sorts.

Now you saying that was all I needed to hear. In the introduction I mention how the book would help my mother and the people close to me to get a better understanding of me. Well my mother loves the book and we have great conversations since she has read it, so that task has been accomplished. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

In the video I mentioned how I wanted to inspire others. So even if you don't buy the book, I achieved my goal with you because you were inspired by my book to finish you own.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Crank, I'm just thankful you didnt make a .gif making me look all crazy on the cover lol

nvth74.gif

Props on the book and Good Luck.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow this pic is circa 06. This is why I mess with Niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WW05 pulled that embarrassing pic out of the vault and wished me luck right after.

Thank you.

I'm curious, how long did the actual writing process take you? I know about 10 different people who are like "yeah i'm writing a book" but then they actually sit down to write and find out it's not as easy as they thought. I enjoy writing articles and whatnot but I don't know if I'd ever have the patience to write a book, even though I would like to. Props
pimp.gif

I'm gonna look into getting this book, but for some reason that video creeped me out. Either you got a big head or some small hands. You remind me of

But forreal, congrats on the book though. I've always wanted to write a book. And after reading this I might really consider it.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Nek32

I'm curious, how long did the actual writing process take you? I know about 10 different people who are like "yeah i'm writing a book" but then they actually sit down to write and find out it's not as easy as they thought. I enjoy writing articles and whatnot but I don't know if I'd ever have the patience to write a book, even though I would like to. Props
pimp.gif

Check out the introduction in the spoiler on page 1 of this thread it breaks it all down. 
And the book is doing really well on the internet. Thank you everyone who supported. 

And Katie Jade, my nickname is Jug 
laugh.gif

I know first hand how difficult of a process it is to write, and that's a hell of a feat to see through to the end with your project. Congrats.
Any chance I could get like a sampling of the book, though? Like a paragraph just to see what the language is like.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know first hand how difficult of a process it is to write, and that's a hell of a feat to see through to the end with your project. Congrats.
Any chance I could get like a sampling of the book, though? Like a paragraph just to see what the language is like.

Did you read the introduction in the spoiler? Amazon said within 8-15 days there should be a "Look Inside" option where someone can read parts of the book.

That 8-15 day period is just about up

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What would be more beneficial for you bro, buy through Amazon or createspace?

Royalty wise it would be better to buy it from createspace. Whatever is easier for you though is fine with me. Either way buying it off of the internet is the only way you can review the book, which is what is most important to me. I don't want my friends or family to review the book, thats why I am giving it to them. I would rather have the unbiased opinion of someone who doesn't know me.

Everyone who has read it so far said they loved it though, so that is encouraging.

Just bought it from Createspace bro
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Did you read the introduction in the spoiler? Amazon said within 8-15 days there should be a "Look Inside" option where someone can read parts of the book.

That 8-15 day period is just about up
Yeah, I take it then that the entire book is written in that language? I'll keep an eye out for the Look Inside option.

Back
Top Bottom