So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

this tattoo is terrible, but not because it actually looks bad, da rendering of nicki minaj is flawless and actual implementation is dope..

but why nicki? chick don't even have a album out yet 
laugh.gif

these cats are trying to portray an image...but they dont realize that everyone else can try they are trying WAAAAYYYY too hard.
Wiz and Tyga are the first that come to my mind. They seem to get these tattoos all at once and dont realize how dumb it looks. At least get your tats over time...but they rush out and get everything done right away because they cant wait to look a certain way.

People thinking tats make you look real are misguided...being real is in your heart...not on your skin.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

these cats are trying to portray an image... They seem to get these tattoos all at once and dont realize how dumb it looks. At least get your tats over time...but they rush out and get everything done right away because they cant wait to look a certain way.
i couldn't have said it better...and then when you look at what each tattoo has its a whole bunch of nothing, i bought da urban ink with

waka flocka on da cover and he's got alot of wack tattoos...some of em are cool, others look like he didn't have any idea to put in a part

and just said "eff it imma do w/e"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this tattoo is terrible, but not because it actually looks bad, da rendering of nicki minaj is flawless and actual implementation is dope..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same thing I was thinking..like oh its a cool tattoo...but...WHY?

Lil Wayne and other artists can get away with this %%%% because of their fame. However, I feel REALLY bad for the sheep out there who have put their entire life-savings into getting their faces/necks covered with tattoos. Unless you plan on working for yourself, you are going to be judge by every employer (unless it's H&M, Urban Outfitters, or some other %%%%) who you apply for a job with. Dummies out there never think about the future and how much they have handicapped their earning potential as soon as the ink dries....

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

these cats are trying to portray an image... They seem to get these tattoos all at once and dont realize how dumb it looks. At least get your tats over time...but they rush out and get everything done right away because they cant wait to look a certain way.
i couldn't have said it better...and then when you look at what each tattoo has its a whole bunch of nothing, i bought da urban ink with

waka flocka on da cover and he's got alot of wack tattoos...some of em are cool, others look like he didn't have any idea to put in a part

and just said "eff it imma do w/e"
Word to that "washington heights" tattoo
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i thought spiderwebs meant they served time in jail. or at least thats what i was told
it does..but people flip it..I sure havent spent any time in jail nor will I ever..I dont live that life
laugh.gif

but I have my own meaning for it

they do it , because they are filthy rich. they don't have to worry about getting a job, and it comes with the territory.
I only know one dude personally, that has a tat on his face, and he's a full time D boy

laugh.gif
I hope he put his leg up for auction to get that tat
laugh.gif

I made a thread like this a while back but of course I was called a "hater".

I teach and I have 15 year old kids come to school with full sleeves?  The world is going backwards.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

It's not every black teen, it's EVERYBODY.

Oh, it's not because of Lil Wayne either.

http://news.bmezine.com/category/modblog/

Very bizarre/interesting site that's been around for quite some time. The culture is just becoming accepted/integrated by different ones.
Lil Wayne is one of the most recognizable figures in the mainstream world today. He's on countless records and has millions of people who love/idolize him. Kids want to be like him so if he has face tattoos, a lot of other kids will want it too. It's NOT a common place to get a tattoo and YES it's been done way before him BUT the truth is, its becoming more and more common thanks to him and other famous figures who recently got it and people wanting to be like them.

Originally Posted by Aye Shawty

can't wait for this tattoo !$+$ to end

2wpm0q0.jpg

sick.gif
5 star chick on her throat??  She's a bust down....chick ain't going nowhere in life other than a stripper pole. 

Back
Top Bottom