So this is how they get down in the Dominican Republic?

everything said in this thread is on point... + i heard many dominicans do not believe in abortion.

smh.gif

I was just joking about the "Dumbinicans" dude but, let's be honest while that type of *+%% goes down in all of those countries you listed,I'd say Dominicans are still a little ahead of the curve. It seems like you are defending it though which is the problem, children that age are gettingtaught to do that, which in the long run only hurts a country (high birth rate, high std rates).

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It seems like you are defending it though which is the problem
QFT
we got to do better... not be proud of our faults

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

everything said in this thread is on point... + i heard many dominicans do not believe in abortion.
smh.gif
Catholicism...
you dude's cant be entirely serious.. we don't believe in prostitution either
eyes.gif
... but you see how that's working out
laugh.gif

*!%%$ from out here go to DR for 2nd trimester abortions
sick.gif

come on man ........ ALL OF THE CARIBBEAN .... If you said Jamaica that could've slide but ....... ALL OF THE CARIBBEAN ...... if I was caught acting likethat by any female in my fam at that age ..... blue balls would've been the least of my worries by far ..... go to school the next day ...... an haveeveryone tell me boy wah happen to yuh ...... y yuh black n' blue all over ..... not to mention I would've had to go pick my own switch ....... afterthey ran out of pot spoons, coat hangers, pans, combs ....................................

I was just joking about the "Dumbinicans" dude but, let's be honest while that type of *+%% goes down in all of those countries you listed, I'd say Dominicans are still a little ahead of the curve.
based on what...if your hispanic you'ed know that reggaeton isn't our native music..thats straight Puerto rico.

stop assuming things.

i go to a Jamaican dancehall and i see _ jumpin off a turbuckle into some dancin pussycat

rican's are INFAMOUS wit da playero basement parties

don't judge those kids cuz of what they doin...how else you posed to dance reggaeton? 2 step and clap your hands?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I was just joking about the "Dumbinicans" dude but, let's be honest while that type of *+%% goes down in all of those countries you listed, I'd say Dominicans are still a little ahead of the curve.
based on what...if your hispanic you'ed know that reggaeton isn't our native music..thats straight Puerto rico.

stop assuming things.

i go to a Jamaican dancehall and i see _ jumpin off a turbuckle into some dancin pussycat

don't judge those kids cuz of what they doin...how else you posed to dance reggaeton? 2 step and clap your hands?
indifferent.gif

I know reaggeton is puerto rican, Don omar, Tego, Daddy Yankee you didn't need to tell me that my dude.

And with the Jamaican %%%%, the difference those are adults or teenagers doing that %%%%. Trust me all my boys is Carribean for the most part I've seen myfair share of wild %%%%, but if that is the "only way" to dance to that music, then children shouldn't be dancing to it period. I'm not goingto play DMX for my kid, when he is 8 and be like "well that's the culture." 2 stepping and clapping your hands is better than picking up a girland freaking her when your 7 years old. I'm not condemning Domincan culture as a whole, but there is no way you can possibly defend that %%%% B.

stop assuming things.

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Although I agree with you on the part where these fools are singlingout Dominicans.. I think it's more so WHAT these kids are doing at THAT age.. No matter how you put it, it's inappropriate for kids to do that and forthe older people to encourage it.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

come on man ........ ALL OF THE CARIBBEAN .... If you said Jamaica that could've slide but ....... ALL OF THE CARIBBEAN ......
Map_Caribbean.gif

i'll give anyone 50 bux's who can pinpoint just 1 island/country on this Caribbean map who DOESN'T dance like that to Reggaeton.

ya actin like puertoricans and columbians are any better? thats our culture..hell da entire west indies are like this..we Caribbean people.

jovet in brooklyn is da same *#*

caribanna in toronto is da same *#*

puerto rican parade is da same *#*

brazilian parade is da same *#*

american's is just so prude that anything like becomes serious shell shock for em....ever been to europe? you know nudity and cursing on TV is a non

issue over there?

callin my people "dumbincans" for things like this wack on ya part....im proud of my people.

COLOMBIANS*

geez why do people do this all the time?

I was just joking about the "Dumbinicans" dude but, let's be honest while that type of *+%% goes down in all of those countries you listed, I'd say Dominicans are still a little ahead of the curve. It seems like you are defending it though which is the problem, children that age are getting taught to do that, which in the long run only hurts a country (high birth rate, high std rates).

Agreed. Just because it's part of the culture, doesn't mean it's right.

And LOL @ how are you supposed to dance to reggaeton. +#@@ are these kids listening to it in the first place? That's the equivalent of giving a kid inthe states a Too Short CD...
i'll give anyone 50 bux's who can pinpoint just 1 island/country on this Caribbean map who DOESN'T dance like that to Reggaeton.

His statement went completely over your head. He's talking about the age of the kids...

OK my fault I worded that wrong. I meant that is how they dance to reggaeton. I know that there are different dances like bachata, and salsa. But What I meantwas that is really the only way people dance to reggaeton. I have dated spanish girls since I was 14 and I have never been to a party where people are twostepping to some reggaeton NEVER.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I was just joking about the "Dumbinicans" dude but, let's be honest while that type of *+%% goes down in all of those countries you listed, I'd say Dominicans are still a little ahead of the curve. It seems like you are defending it though which is the problem, children that age are getting taught to do that, which in the long run only hurts a country (high birth rate, high std rates).

Agreed. Just because it's part of the culture, doesn't mean it's right.

And LOL @ how are you supposed to dance to reggaeton. +#@@ are these kids listening to it in the first place? That's the equivalent of giving a kid in the states a Too Short CD...

His statement went completely over your head. He's talking about the age of the kids...

it didn't go over my head...i know they're young and they doin that..but you ask da parent about it and they'll you something on dalines of "aye el el hijo

bailando, con embras..ay uno problema con eso?"

parents think its cute and let em rock. ..and reggaeton being banned from spanish kids listening to it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is da type of culture shock im talkin about

only in da US is people really trippin over music content, there is no spanish censorship in music. if you actually listened to a daddy yankee verse or don

omar verse they say all kinds of things that if translated in english wouldn't be played on da radio..but in da spanish stations it does.

there's a spanish dance show that comes on in telemundo on saturday morning that resembles a freak fest...no one trips over it cuz its our culture.

stop assuming things.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

on a side note, anyone notice the kid in the yellow on the right get shut down by the tall girl at the beginning, sideline hate for bout a minute, then hopsback in the ring by stealing another kids girl and begins to freak it.
laugh.gif
thas my man

Back
Top Bottom