So this is how we disrespect the Based God?(update)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

For all of the people that keep saying they don't understand the whole #BASED movement...let me explain it for you:
There ARE listeners out here with a sense of humor who don't need for every artist they like to be on some typical rap $%@* 24/7. And that's regardless of content...whether you like that backpack, save the world $%@* or you like trap music...or the in-between rappers. That's what Lil B presents. We're not acting like the N' is Nas or some $%@*. Simply put...dude is entertaining. I don't know what else to explain about the $%@*. I wonder how some of you _'s were in school or what type of people you hung around. Are ya'll always uptight with a stick up your !%$? 

Get over the whole, "I'm a princess"..."I'm a pretty B" $%@*. Lighten up *%$*%. It's all jokes. Stop acting like..."awww...uhh...how can you guys listen to someone who calls themselves this and that". Ya'll can go watch Steve Carrell or Will Ferrell movies where they be saying some off the wall $%@* and laugh at it...but Lil B says it and ya'll start playing the suspect card. How about you ponder which of your favorite artists/athletes/entertainers actually are butt pirates that ya'll probably look up to...cause rest assured...they out here. I swear...some of ya'll _'s would absolutely LAME to hang out with. Probably go out with your _'s to get some +$$*#@% while blasting some Joel Ortiz or some $%@*. 

At the end of the day...everyone who %++%% with Lil B just appreciate the entertainment value and the fact that dude's just a weird/unique individual and brings a different aspect that isn't just cut and dry like most rappers. You really don't know what you're going to get from him. He can make a video saying some of the most outrageous $%@* ever and then turn around and start spittin some real $%@*. It ain't for everyone...but me personally...I like that $%@*.

So stop asking about the $%@* every damn Lil B thread. It's like ya'll _'s get genuinely mad cause people find dude entertaining. Some of the $%@* I'm reading on Twitter from some of ya'll is just on some straight hatin $%@*. Yeah seeing someone get punched is funny...but reading ya'll reasons for WHY you find it funny is real suspect. 
Dude popped a blood vessel writing all this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Originally Posted by Im Not You

For all of the people that keep saying they don't understand the whole #BASED movement...let me explain it for you:
There ARE listeners out here with a sense of humor who don't need for every artist they like to be on some typical rap $%@* 24/7. And that's regardless of content...whether you like that backpack, save the world $%@* or you like trap music...or the in-between rappers. That's what Lil B presents. We're not acting like the N' is Nas or some $%@*. Simply put...dude is entertaining. I don't know what else to explain about the $%@*. I wonder how some of you _'s were in school or what type of people you hung around. Are ya'll always uptight with a stick up your !%$? 

Get over the whole, "I'm a princess"..."I'm a pretty B" $%@*. Lighten up *%$*%. It's all jokes. Stop acting like..."awww...uhh...how can you guys listen to someone who calls themselves this and that". Ya'll can go watch Steve Carrell or Will Ferrell movies where they be saying some off the wall $%@* and laugh at it...but Lil B says it and ya'll start playing the suspect card. How about you ponder which of your favorite artists/athletes/entertainers actually are butt pirates that ya'll probably look up to...cause rest assured...they out here. I swear...some of ya'll _'s would absolutely LAME to hang out with. Probably go out with your _'s to get some +$$*#@% while blasting some Joel Ortiz or some $%@*. 

At the end of the day...everyone who %++%% with Lil B just appreciate the entertainment value and the fact that dude's just a weird/unique individual and brings a different aspect that isn't just cut and dry like most rappers. You really don't know what you're going to get from him. He can make a video saying some of the most outrageous $%@* ever and then turn around and start spittin some real $%@*. It ain't for everyone...but me personally...I like that $%@*.

So stop asking about the $%@* every damn Lil B thread. It's like ya'll _'s get genuinely mad cause people find dude entertaining. Some of the $%@* I'm reading on Twitter from some of ya'll is just on some straight hatin $%@*. Yeah seeing someone get punched is funny...but reading ya'll reasons for WHY you find it funny is real suspect. 
Dude popped a blood vessel writing all this.
laugh.gif

Boy did I...you should see the **##. It's crazy too.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

smashed on that weak N****. Thats how it go, when you act funny. who cares if dude sucker punched a sucker?? All i know is he was outnumbered and still put the hands on em. Homeboys didn't do sh** , and neither did Lil B

So you show dudes love then sucker punch them and run on some $*%!+ $+%+ huh?

That's how it goes?

indifferent.gif

smashed on that weak N****. Thats how it go, when you act funny. who cares if dude sucker punched a sucker?? All i know is he was outnumbered and still put the hands on em. Homeboys didn't do sh** , and neither did Lil B

Exactly how I feel.

It was a B move...but Lil B is always calling himself a B, so...

flgfvk.gif

2002_paid_in_full_005.jpg

"_s get punched everyday B...you'll be aight. You BASED right?"

Act like a G, you attract Gs that do G things...act like a nerd, you attract nerds that do nerdy things...act like a B_, you attract B_s that do B things.

Anyone got this in slow-mo, it seems like the dude was just swinging wildly until the last one.

Originally Posted by BallRN23

That was some of the most courageous fighting I've seen. Props to the dude who went on the aggressive; he overcame major disadvantages to win the fight.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

So you show dudes love then sucker punch them and run on some $*%!+ $+%+ huh?

That's how it goes?

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though.. This snake @!* _ was smiling and +#%$ pretending to be conducting an interview and then he starts swinging on son.. Where they do dat at? I would've respected it if both was anticipating something and lil B just got #@*$+# up, but to sucker punch the dude? @+%! outta here lame @!* _[/color]
smh.gif

i dont understand what transpired ... i dont know anything about a basegod or the based movement or whatever the hell it is ... that being said, did the dude in the purple have folks with him? cuz there isnt a chance in hell im lettin my man get bodied and lettin the dude just walk out the room ... ESPECIALLY when it's a frail !+@ !%$%@ like cuzzo in the red ... matter of fact, if dude didnt get rocked so hard i would have believed it was set up ... cuz that @%%+ was WACK ...

im not into that wack !+@ poppy rap @%%+ so to me i just watched tyga get knocked out by souljaboy ...

laugh.gif
@ all the R.I.P. Nico comments on son's page.

He probably $$+!$#+# bricks right now.

He deserve whatever he got coming to him though.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by BallRN23

That was some of the most courageous fighting I've seen. Props to the dude who went on the aggressive; he overcame major disadvantages to win the fight.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

seriously though, even if you dont like lil b, the fact that he was showing love to this dude and dude was on some phony "oh thats my homie" $@%% until lil b refuse to call soulja boy or w.e and then wants to attack him should be upsetting.

Edit: basedgod twitter been unusually quiet all day

Some of the comments on his youtube page youtube

"r.i.p nico ur gonna die 4 wat u did 2 Lil B Bumm $*! *%##%.. watch soulja or stunnaman commin 4ur assss"

"R.I.P to you %%$@% @@%%% you gonna end up in a casket over your hoeness SMFH"

"Take off on a @@%%% sitting down because you cant talk to Soulja boy? You made yourself look dumb as %@$+. I don't wish death upon no man, but it aint looking good for you youngsta. This aint gone make yo rap career go no where but into the ground.?

These dudes acting hard on youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Some of the comments on his youtube page,

"r.i.p nico ur gonna die 4 wat u did 2 Lil B Bumm $*! nigggga.. watch soulja or stunnaman commin 4ur assss"

"R.I.P to you %%$@% @@%%% you gonna end up in a casket over your hoeness SMFH"

"Take off on a @@%%% sitting down because you cant talk to Soulja boy? You made yourself look dumb as %@$+. I don't wish death upon no man, but it aint looking good for you youngsta. This aint gone make yo rap career go no where but into the ground.?

These dudes acting hard on youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is funny coming from you, you're the same clown crying about how [black] dudes at your school always try to rob for your iPod, yet you have the nerve to state your opinion on how tough dudes are acting online? YOU NOT EVEN BUILT TO HANDLE TOUGH **%# IN REAL LIFE, logout.[/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom