So this is how we disrespect the Based God?(update)

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

video about 7 and half mintutes too long.. cliffs??

dude said he wanted to do a interview with the basedgod
lost his phone with soulja boy's #
suckerpunched him when he didnt call soulja boy
black men need to stop hating one another

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by JD214

Some of the comments on his youtube page,

"r.i.p nico ur gonna die 4 wat u did 2 Lil B Bumm $*! nigggga.. watch soulja or stunnaman commin 4ur assss"

"R.I.P to you %%$@% @@%%% you gonna end up in a casket over your hoeness SMFH"

"Take off on a @@%%% sitting down because you cant talk to Soulja boy? You made yourself look dumb as %@$+. I don't wish death upon no man, but it aint looking good for you youngsta. This aint gone make yo rap career go no where but into the ground.?

These dudes acting hard on youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is funny coming from you, you're the same clown crying about how [black] dudes at your school always try to rob for your iPod, yet you have the nerve to state your opinion on how tough dudes are acting online? YOU NOT EVEN BUILT TO HANDLE TOUGH **%# IN REAL LIFE, logout.[/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif
nbssnp.jpg

"r.i.p nico ur gonna die 4 wat u did 2 Lil B Bumm $*! nigggga.. watch soulja or stunnaman commin 4ur assss"

"Take off on a @@%%% sitting down because you cant talk to Soulja boy? You made yourself look dumb as %@$+. I don't wish death upon no man, but it aint looking good for you youngsta. This aint gone make yo rap career go no where but into the ground.?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is funny coming from you, you're the same clown crying about how [black] dudes at your school always try to rob for your iPod, yet you have the nerve to state your opinion on how tough dudes are acting online? YOU NOT EVEN BUILT TO HANDLE TOUGH **%# IN REAL LIFE, logout.[/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Yea whatever
laugh.gif

"$##!@ gonna bounce back heavy"
pimp.gif

Damn this #!!$% speaks the truth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
nbssnp.jpg

laugh.gif

I respect all that hes saying in that interview and I never once hated on son's hustle or music because I never really took the time to get into it...but I don't get his logic about uplifting the black race. I could always hear a little intelligence in his game but it was covered under a mountain of stupidity.

son a a $$+%@ for sucker punchin him

but lil b is a bigger $$+%@ for not doing anything back

he took off but he didnt break any 40 yard dash records, lil b could of chased after him

When you cut the grass the snakes will show.

BasedGod is a real dude trying to put the town on and this is how these peasants respond
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was
roll.gif
when lil b said "#%#** sucka punched me...$%%% didnt hurt"...with his lip lookin like that made it even
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
damn.jpg

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I respect all that hes saying in that interview and I never once hated on son's hustle or music because I never really took the time to get into it...but I don't get his logic about uplifting the black race. I could always hear a little intelligence in his game but it was covered under a mountain of stupidity.
He's more so about uplifting the race as a whole. I'm a PM you some songs Haze but it's more than just the music the way he carries himself is very positive.

At first I wan't messing with Lil B's music but I grew to appreciate it because dude doesn't give a +*+% what anybody says, he's always bigging up rappers ahead of him
and he's innovative with his lyrics and production.

I kinda peeped that. Thats why I never really passed judgment on dude or his movement. I saw his angle with that BasedGod foolishness but I just couldn't get into the music. Never heard anything hot and it seemed like whatever good intentions he had, he was negating them with the super ignorant content in his tracks.

Im open to listen to some joints though.

I dunno how dude can come off as quasi-intelligent in that interview that airforce posted, but come up with some of the most off-the-wall/stupid %##@ I've ever heard in my life that someone has spit....I swear dude is mental or something....he ain't right.

*his voice is a lil bit shaky in that response vid

alot of ******ed people in this thread...and you can tell the ones whos never been in a fight..

Back
Top Bottom