So, uh.. about them Clones

I'm not making a new me, sleazy is an original that will not be duplicated.

I'm tombout a Pam Grier x Rihanna hybrid with Amber Rose's body, Sarah Silverman's sense of humor, and Beyonce's work ethic.
This is why I *** witchu 
nthat.gif

If your clone faps for you, are you gay or just normal operating procedure?

I remember reading if someone were to be cloned they would be a completely blank slate. No memories, different personalities, etc. They are basically a new person (infant), growing up, experiencing new things, growing as if they were a regular person. Only thing, being that they share 100% of the same dna as someone else.

If a girl could come herself it would be the best day of her life. Theyed argue until they were 80 knowing they already agree but continue just to "prove a point"

So many quotables in this thread.

Da cloned meat.

Foo foo *** dudes catching the fade from their clone.

Letting your clone fap for you.

Great read at work on a Friday morning lol

I remember when that genetically modified babies stuff was big news. I thought it was real cool the idea they weaved in the 3 different DNA so they'd have 3 parents. Technically those aren't clones but still cool.

They do similar stuff for certain rich ppl. You can choose whether you have a male or female with what they do with your embryo. Choose hair and eye color, and certain other simpler things.

Some could argue that time IS God. It is absolute, omnipresent, flawless, destroys all, heals all, imortal, infinite.

:nerd:
Heard this before but I think I recently heard TJ Miller say this in his stand up :lol:

Would you clone yourself if you had the means to do it?
Of course.

I'd get my Akumetsu on :pimp:

what if your parents like the clone more than you? You walk in the family room and see your dad hugging the clone like 'I dont know what it is, but lately you've just been the best son a father could ask for' and then you hear your girl say that lately your meat has been bigger...but you know your piece aint grown none.

what if your parents like the clone more than you? You walk in the family room and see your dad hugging the clone like 'I dont know what it is, but lately you've just been the best son a father could ask for' and then you hear your girl say that lately your meat has been bigger...but you know your piece aint grown none.
laugh.gif

Time is so arbitrary man. Think about it. It only has value because we gave it value. Time doesn't even exist when you think about it. It's just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom