So When Do You See The OKC Winning A Championship? Vol LAL Vs OKC All Night Playoff Games On NBATV

the way the team is presently constructed, never

I'm guessing they try to shake it up next offseason though, after a first/2nd round exit

All I know is that I'm sure Clay Bennett loved KD's Twitter update Tuesday night!

All I know is that I'm sure Clay Bennett loved KD's Twitter update Tuesday night!

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

they were a three pointer at the buzzer away from tying game two

and they were a box out away from goin to game 7

thats only two plays

and not to mention westbrook took the last 4 shots for them in game 6

durant should have def. took those
smh.gif

they had a better chance of beating the lakers than the suns or jazz did.
And they were a basket away from beating Utah late in the season and possibly ending up as the 6th seed instead of the 8th, where they could've done more damage against a team that wasn't the Lakers.
I'm not convinced that Jeff Green isn't a part of their future. Their frontline might not follow the prototype, but Green does a lot of things that fuel the Thunder's successes. They just need a big rebounder and shotblocker at the center in order to offset his lack of playing big.

thats only two plays

smh.gif

And they were a basket away from beating Utah late in the season and possibly ending up as the 6th seed instead of the 8th, where they could've done more damage against a team that wasn't the Lakers.
I'm not convinced that Jeff Green isn't a part of their future. Their frontline might not follow the prototype, but Green does a lot of things that fuel the Thunder's successes. They just need a big rebounder and shotblocker at the center in order to offset his lack of playing big.

That admittedly (by the NBA) blown Utah call really screwed us. From that point on, we went on to lose a few games (Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets among them) that we shouldn't have, almost all of which being games that were in the bag until late. Plus the West was so close, at one point we had even gotten to a half game back of the 2 seed. I truly believe we would have beaten any other team in the 1st rd of the POs last yr other than LA. I really wanted Dallas

That admittedly (by the NBA) blown Utah call really screwed us. From that point on, we went on to lose a few games (Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets among them) that we shouldn't have, almost all of which being games that were in the bag until late. Plus the West was so close, at one point we had even gotten to a half game back of the 2 seed. I truly believe we would have beaten any other team in the 1st rd of the POs last yr other than LA. I really wanted Dallas

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

thats only two plays

smh.gif

Yeahh you just described Ibaka and Aldrich..

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

thats only two plays

smh.gif

Yeahh you just described Ibaka and Aldrich..

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

That's what I said.

Did they even have any major injuries to any of their starters last season that kept them out of games? Not that I know of.

I just take a look at what happened to Portland. So many people were high on them after their nice season and injuries kicked in hard and guys like Roy and Aldridge weren't as great as people made them out to be. Some people were acting like Aldridge was becoming a top 5 PF in the league.

If OKC wants a legit shot at being a real contender every year, they need a low post threat. I'm tired of hearing that they need defense and they have plenty of defenders on the perimeter. They have a shot blocking presence in Ibaka. Now, they need somebody that can score on the inside now.

And I'm Not You, we are nowhere near them. Last time I checked we were one of the worst teams in the league last season and had a cancer in the starting lineup. As a matter of fact, we barely improved on that 23-win season from the previous year. We just can't get %%*$ right and will only go downhill.

speaking of portland, you do realize both roy and oden had MAJOR injury concerns BEFORE they were drafted???? (oden - one of his legs measured out shorter than the other.. roy - if i remember correctly it was his knee)

and how many PFs would you really take over aldridge? I WOULD LOVE to have him on the thunder at the PF spot

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

That's what I said.

Did they even have any major injuries to any of their starters last season that kept them out of games? Not that I know of.

I just take a look at what happened to Portland. So many people were high on them after their nice season and injuries kicked in hard and guys like Roy and Aldridge weren't as great as people made them out to be. Some people were acting like Aldridge was becoming a top 5 PF in the league.

If OKC wants a legit shot at being a real contender every year, they need a low post threat. I'm tired of hearing that they need defense and they have plenty of defenders on the perimeter. They have a shot blocking presence in Ibaka. Now, they need somebody that can score on the inside now.

And I'm Not You, we are nowhere near them. Last time I checked we were one of the worst teams in the league last season and had a cancer in the starting lineup. As a matter of fact, we barely improved on that 23-win season from the previous year. We just can't get %%*$ right and will only go downhill.

speaking of portland, you do realize both roy and oden had MAJOR injury concerns BEFORE they were drafted???? (oden - one of his legs measured out shorter than the other.. roy - if i remember correctly it was his knee)

and how many PFs would you really take over aldridge? I WOULD LOVE to have him on the thunder at the PF spot

Back
Top Bottom