So When Do You See The OKC Winning A Championship? Vol LAL Vs OKC All Night Playoff Games On NBATV

Ahhh, i knew im not you would be right behind me with mike following. its shame u have to do that all the time. cant wait for the grizz to whoop yall ### next season.

Ahhh, i knew im not you would be right behind me with mike following. its shame u have to do that all the time. cant wait for the grizz to whoop yall ### next season.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by CP1708

OKC will win a title before the Heat do. 
alg_wade_lebron.jpg

Too Clever
roll.gif

The Thunder are two three-point shooters away. they have one of the best post defenders in the league, and now they added Aldrich.

The Thunder are two three-point shooters away. they have one of the best post defenders in the league, and now they added Aldrich.

Ehh, I give them 3 years before they reach the Finals or are legit contenders. Now them beating the Heat or whoever comes out of the East is another story.

No one is taking away from their talent or accomplishments so young, but most people who are so high on them are operating under the assumption that they will only get better, they'll all stay, no one will get hurt, and they don't regress.

It's easy to say, well KD is so young and they had such a great turnaround, they'll only get better... but how much better is the question. Maybe they don't get that much better, maybe Westbrook gets a serious injury and is never the same, maybe KD peaks at where he's at now or Harden ends up a bust.

They have some of the best potential and upside as a team in the league, but a lot can happen.

Ehh, I give them 3 years before they reach the Finals or are legit contenders. Now them beating the Heat or whoever comes out of the East is another story.

No one is taking away from their talent or accomplishments so young, but most people who are so high on them are operating under the assumption that they will only get better, they'll all stay, no one will get hurt, and they don't regress.

It's easy to say, well KD is so young and they had such a great turnaround, they'll only get better... but how much better is the question. Maybe they don't get that much better, maybe Westbrook gets a serious injury and is never the same, maybe KD peaks at where he's at now or Harden ends up a bust.

They have some of the best potential and upside as a team in the league, but a lot can happen.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

What? I was being serious.

Everyone hypes KD but OJ and Rudy are SERIOUSLY right there with him.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

What? I was being serious.

Everyone hypes KD but OJ and Rudy are SERIOUSLY right there with him.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That's what I said.

Did they even have any major injuries to any of their starters last season that kept them out of games? Not that I know of.

I just take a look at what happened to Portland. So many people were high on them after their nice season and injuries kicked in hard and guys like Roy and Aldridge weren't as great as people made them out to be. Some people were acting like Aldridge was becoming a top 5 PF in the league.

If OKC wants a legit shot at being a real contender every year, they need a low post threat. I'm tired of hearing that they need defense and they have plenty of defenders on the perimeter. They have a shot blocking presence in Ibaka. Now, they need somebody that can score on the inside now.

And I'm Not You, we are nowhere near them. Last time I checked we were one of the worst teams in the league last season and had a cancer in the starting lineup. As a matter of fact, we barely improved on that 23-win season from the previous year. We just can't get %%*$ right and will only go downhill.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That's what I said.

Did they even have any major injuries to any of their starters last season that kept them out of games? Not that I know of.

I just take a look at what happened to Portland. So many people were high on them after their nice season and injuries kicked in hard and guys like Roy and Aldridge weren't as great as people made them out to be. Some people were acting like Aldridge was becoming a top 5 PF in the league.

If OKC wants a legit shot at being a real contender every year, they need a low post threat. I'm tired of hearing that they need defense and they have plenty of defenders on the perimeter. They have a shot blocking presence in Ibaka. Now, they need somebody that can score on the inside now.

And I'm Not You, we are nowhere near them. Last time I checked we were one of the worst teams in the league last season and had a cancer in the starting lineup. As a matter of fact, we barely improved on that 23-win season from the previous year. We just can't get %%*$ right and will only go downhill.

I hope they do soon, I'd love to see KD win one.

I'm a Heat fan if that matters

I hope they do soon, I'd love to see KD win one.

I'm a Heat fan if that matters

I hope soon, but NBA championships aren't very spread around. Last 32 yrs, 8 different teams have won, with 2 of them (Wade's Heat and Irving's 6ers) being 1 timers.

I hope soon, but NBA championships aren't very spread around. Last 32 yrs, 8 different teams have won, with 2 of them (Wade's Heat and Irving's 6ers) being 1 timers.

Don't be so down on them...

They managed to improved towards the back end of the lottery. They've got the right pieces in place.

Don't be so down on them...

They managed to improved towards the back end of the lottery. They've got the right pieces in place.

Blazers got injured badly last year and they still made the playoffs. The Rockets lost Yao and still overachieved and got an above .500 record. The Grizz? They are getting there, but the West comp is only getting tougher at the same time. Gotta watch out for healthy Hornets and Clippers teams now. The Kings and Warriors are probably a step below those two. The only team with a bleak future is the Wolves, at least for next year.

Blazers got injured badly last year and they still made the playoffs. The Rockets lost Yao and still overachieved and got an above .500 record. The Grizz? They are getting there, but the West comp is only getting tougher at the same time. Gotta watch out for healthy Hornets and Clippers teams now. The Kings and Warriors are probably a step below those two. The only team with a bleak future is the Wolves, at least for next year.

the way the team is presently constructed, never

I'm guessing they try to shake it up next offseason though, after a first/2nd round exit

Back
Top Bottom