So, whose going to win the Chris Kamen sweepstake??? LOL

With Z-Bo in L.A. and Camby also being there, which team has the best shot at picking up Kamen??

Dallas?? Chicago???

Chicago comes to mind first (Nocioni and Thomas?)...I still think the Clippers are going to keep Kaman though.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Camby is going to come off the bench. Dunleavy is running the show, and he likes Kaman.

I didn't even know Kaman was available. If anything, it should be Camby up for grabs considering age and all.

I don't even know if this is true or not...

*paging mjshoefanatic*

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been trying to figure out the same thing. Its evident one of them has to go. ZBO cant play the 3. But whom, and why? Seems like the clippers cant figureout who they want. And is ZBO that much of an upgrade over Kaman. If you get ZBO gotta keep Camby for "defense" right? I dont know. Strange.

I haven't seen a Clippers game this season as I'm in Europe...is Kamen playing poorly or something? Didn't they just give him a big extension a fewyears back?

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

It'll probably be Camby that will be traded before Kaman.

With that in mind, let me suggest...

b5f25ee4c87f0619901320efa316800754c54b1.jpg
I like it, but no way the Clips give up Gordon,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
Probably; I just needed someone else to put in to make the salaries work.
laugh.gif

But who knows - after all it is the Clips.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
Probably; I just needed someone else to put in to make the salaries work.
laugh.gif

But who knows - after all it is the Clips.

as a heat fan why would you want to do that deal? cap room? thats basically trash for marion. camby plays like he had negroplasy(word to south park andkyle's knees exploding), eric gordon is a can of trash, and jason hart shouldnt even be in the #$+@+$% league...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

as a heat fan why would you want to do that deal? cap room? thats basically trash for marion. camby plays like he had negroplasy(word to south park and kyle's knees exploding), eric gordon is a can of trash, and jason hart shouldnt even be in the #$+@+$% league...

Marion is going to walk at the end of the season, so might as well get something for him while you can. If you watch the Heat play, you'llsee that Udonis Haslem is their center - not a good look for the long haul.

At the very least Camby gives a legit 7-footer who will rebound and block shots for the next two years, and Gordon is a young combo guard who could provide amuch needed shooter (I'd rather have Thornton, but it's highly unrealistic the Clips would part ways with him). Hart is just there for salarypurposes.

It'll make the Heat more competitive in the short term, and if it doesn't work out that great all those contracts are gone within two years, which isperfectly in line with what the Heat are trying to do for the summer of 2010.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

as a heat fan why would you want to do that deal? cap room? thats basically trash for marion. camby plays like he had negroplasy(word to south park and kyle's knees exploding), eric gordon is a can of trash, and jason hart shouldnt even be in the #$+@+$% league...
Marion is going to walk at the end of the season, so might as well get something for him while you can. If you watch the Heat play, you'll see that Udonis Haslem is their center - not a good look for the long haul.

At the very least Camby gives a legit 7-footer who will rebound and block shots for the next two years, and Gordon is a young combo guard who could provide a much needed shooter (I'd rather have Thornton, but it's highly unrealistic the Clips would part ways with him). Hart is just there for salary purposes.

It'll make the Heat more competitive in the short term, and if it doesn't work out that great all those contracts are gone within two years, which is perfectly in line with what the Heat are trying to do for the summer of 2010.

Being bored FTL:
m953zm.jpg

For Miami: Dependable center that can provide size and production...also a veteran PG that can play spot up minutes.
For Sacramento: Immediate salary cap relief and frees up minutes for Hawes and Thompson in the frontcourt.

Originally Posted by Derrock

Denver could use Kaman
Sure the Nuggets could use Kaman but I thought Denver wanted to dump salary? They dumped Camby's $10 mil for 2 years salary for a 2nd roundpick and now you want the Nuggets to get Kaman who is at $9.5 mil but for 4 years? It wouldn't make sense from a financial standpoint.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

i could see detroit getting kaman. If they do,
smh.gif
. They'll win the east for sure....
Win the east for sure? I don't know about that but I'd definitely give them a better chance of getting to the finals.

I heard 2 rumors: Kaman to the Knicks for Quentin Richardson and Jared Jeffries or Kaman for Eddy Curry
Spoiler [+]

MAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVSMAVS

Back
Top Bottom