So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by babylonzion

I love how this thread has probably the most replies than any thread in this section

Shut up. Anyway Ye' spent 50 racks on Kim in Paris apparently.

Originally Posted by Tero

If Kimye breaks up, does that mean shes a garden tool???

jw.. shes still not fully divorced yet right? Everybody was talking %+%$ about amber rose when they broke up, would the same thing apply to kim?

Is Ray Jay laughing right now?

I need more Kim nudes
Ray J should be the last person laughing since his meat was the catalyst for the Kardashian Empire. 60 million+ and tv shows > Ray J's lifetime earnings.

tumblr_m20x1kqSZw1qas8z9o1_500.jpg

Can you guys actually take a few minutes out of your lives to ask yourselves ... "Why am I worried about another man and his who he is smashing?"  You dudes are in here talking like women. Posting pics of where they hang out, what they eat and wear together.

I KNOW I'm not perfect but you dudes are lame as hell. You wonder why you get no ***. All you do is sleep with your DS sneakers and talk about Kanye's ****. Get out the house, go get a girl, some action, UN DS your sneakers... do something! God DAMN! Is Kanye not enough inspiration ???? At least he's out doing something. Not sitting at home tweeting, blogging and making threads about another man.

SMH You dudes are losers. Say what u want about me.... I can live with it

[h1]Kanye West and Kim Kardashian sued for being Al-Qaeda terrorists and funding Al-Qaeda with Air Yeezy 2 money[/h1]
june 25, 2012 by salman khan /styleengine.com/?p=74771">http://styleengine.com/?p=74771">leave a comment

kimye.jpg

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are being sued by the man who holds the Guinness book of world records as the most litigious man in the world. Jonathan Lee Riches filed the lawsuit in Northern District of West Virginia on June 21 citing that he stumbled upon a secret Al-Qaeda terrorist meeting where he saw Kim, Kanye, Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Khloe and Kourtney.

Now we don’t buy all that but the lawsuit is definitely legit. We were able to get the actual copy of the suit itself. The suit gets into details which includes Kanye West selling Air Yeezy 2′s to fund Al-Qaeda. Check out the official copies of the lawsuit below.

kanye-west-kim-kardashian-al-qaeda-terrorists.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Can you guys actually take a few minutes out of your lives to ask yourselves ... "Why am I worried about another man and his who he is smashing?"  You dudes are in here talking like women. Posting pics of where they hang out, what they eat and wear together.

I KNOW I'm not perfect but you dudes are lame as hell. You wonder why you get no ***. All you do is sleep with your DS sneakers and talk about Kanye's ****. Get out the house, go get a girl, some action, UN DS your sneakers... do something! God DAMN! Is Kanye not enough inspiration ???? At least he's out doing something. Not sitting at home tweeting, blogging and making threads about another man.

Shut your goddamn mouth. You're just annoying and prolly ayo for not loving kimye. Lettuce be happy imagining the pipe game. Ps, you rant like a woman. You must have some experience.Smh, mad ayo you should just be banned.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Shut your goddamn mouth. You're just annoying and prolly ayo for not loving kimye. Lettuce be happy imagining the pipe game. Ps, you rant like a woman. You must have some experience.Smh, mad ayo you should just be banned.

Back
Top Bottom