So Young Jeezy aint 2/2?? Vol. "RUN D MC" feat Freddie Gibbs

i aint feelin it cuz just the simple fact it sounds like a rick ross track

d.rich or shawty redd should of produced it

i aint feelin it cuz just the simple fact it sounds like a rick ross track

d.rich or shawty redd should of produced it

As its been mentioned already, sum people just not gon give ole boy that look no more.

When he was dropping trash it was legitimately trash...but these last 2, 3 records have been dope...not "put on" level but still.

As its been mentioned already, sum people just not gon give ole boy that look no more.

When he was dropping trash it was legitimately trash...but these last 2, 3 records have been dope...not "put on" level but still.

Ballin-
pimp.gif

Count it Up-
pimp.gif

This track is-
pimp.gif

It's funny how dudes can say nobody checkin for Jeezy no more but they the main ones listening to it...Jeezy Still got a following & people still bump dude music...

Ballin-
pimp.gif

Count it Up-
pimp.gif

This track is-
pimp.gif

It's funny how dudes can say nobody checkin for Jeezy no more but they the main ones listening to it...Jeezy Still got a following & people still bump dude music...

Originally Posted by cartune

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

How he end up working with Jeezy? Last I seen or heard of him, he was working with Criminal Manne and hanging out with Juicy J. He's definitely been improving though. 

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

How he end up working with Jeezy? Last I seen or heard of him, he was working with Criminal Manne and hanging out with Juicy J. He's definitely been improving though. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

Ironically through his work with Ross he produced a lot of Ross !%!# that dudes thought was Lex Luger. He did the Ballin beat and just got a placement on the new Madden game 
Lil homie got flow too 
pimp.gif

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

Ironically through his work with Ross he produced a lot of Ross !%!# that dudes thought was Lex Luger. He did the Ballin beat and just got a placement on the new Madden game 
Lil homie got flow too 
pimp.gif

Ya'll are bandwagon fans....is it cool to say "Jeezy is done"? 

but yes the song is wiggity wack

Ya'll are bandwagon fans....is it cool to say "Jeezy is done"? 

but yes the song is wiggity wack

Annoying song. Gangsta gibbs had to dumb himself down for this banger beat. Hope he does what stalley did and make one track with the label head aka ross and put that track at the end of the mixtape. lol

Annoying song. Gangsta gibbs had to dumb himself down for this banger beat. Hope he does what stalley did and make one track with the label head aka ross and put that track at the end of the mixtape. lol

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

Lil homie got flow too 
pimp.gif
Word? I ain't know he was down with Ross either. Dude is on the come up. 

Lil Lody>

Gonna be a hot summer..

Lil homie got flow too 
pimp.gif
Word? I ain't know he was down with Ross either. Dude is on the come up. 

Back
Top Bottom