So Young Jeezy aint 2/2?? Vol. "RUN D MC" feat Freddie Gibbs

cover.jpg

I see what's taking place 
laugh.gif

He's getting closer.

I still mess with Jeezy....but he really set the bar waaaaay too high with the 'Put On' record in '08.

Dude is gonna need a record of epic proportions to make it a hot summer for him. I'm talking a Shawty Redd x Lil' Lody x Lex Luger x Drumma Boy collaboration beat or something.
laugh.gif

He's getting closer.

I still mess with Jeezy....but he really set the bar waaaaay too high with the 'Put On' record in '08.

Dude is gonna need a record of epic proportions to make it a hot summer for him. I'm talking a Shawty Redd x Lil' Lody x Lex Luger x Drumma Boy collaboration beat or something.
laugh.gif

Playing this song in the whip yesterday, couldn't stop saying Run D Mc all day

Playing this song in the whip yesterday, couldn't stop saying Run D Mc all day

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Jeezy's run is over. This %!!# isn't generating any type of buzz.
this. I've been a huge Gibbs fan since 07/08 & I'm still 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ him wasting his time (and OWN buzz) signing to bum a** CTE. That label has existed since 1998 and besides Jeezy's albums have produced NOTHING IN STORES besides a compilation: 2007's "Cold Summer (The Authorized Mixtape)"

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Jeezy's run is over. This %!!# isn't generating any type of buzz.
this. I've been a huge Gibbs fan since 07/08 & I'm still 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ him wasting his time (and OWN buzz) signing to bum a** CTE. That label has existed since 1998 and besides Jeezy's albums have produced NOTHING IN STORES besides a compilation: 2007's "Cold Summer (The Authorized Mixtape)"

ballin sounds good.
count it up is mean.
currently listening to Run DMC sounds like a rip

Jeezy gotta drop TM 103 see what his base look'n like

ballin sounds good.
count it up is mean.
currently listening to Run DMC sounds like a rip

Jeezy gotta drop TM 103 see what his base look'n like

Back
Top Bottom