So Your Girl Michele Beadle..................

Was Brock Lesnar ever on top of MMA though?

I remember he retired once Cain Velasquez gave him that work in UFC :lol:
Brock Lenser was the biggest draw in UFC history man.

He was the Heavyweight "Champ."

So yes, he was on top of both at one point.

I was about to say, don't even know why that question was asked :lol:. Velasquez took the Heavyweight title from Lesnar...who beat Shane Carwin and won the title. That's not rocket science.

Last edited:
If you know Beadle's shtick you wouldnt be so quick to dismiss this as a coincidence.

She probably knew what she was doing especially a couple of days after the whole Nick Cannon thing.

Even still im not going to make a big deal out of it

Wrestling racism Is tantamount to the racism you see on like every comedy on TV. If you're going to start with them then you have to go after everyone. Not saying it's OK, but it's how it is. It's scripted comedy racism.

From all my years of watching wrestling, I've witnessed them basically poke fun at everyone...race, religion, nationality, doesn't even matter. Just much less prelevant today than years ago. Ugggghh, the early 90's :lol: :smh:

Kamala spoke gibberish as an African dialect
mean.gif

Man y'all don't even know DC is just happy to get another 10+ pg under his belt. He was worried 2 pgs in but with some delayed stretched out post to stoke the fires a bit more and the help of actual racists showing up thinking this thread was safe for them to post in since there was such backlash on DC and the topic of this thread here we are :lol:

DC's just getting off

Back
Top Bottom