So Your Girl Michele Beadle..................

"Simp" or "Champ"... Don't know which one I'm more tired of seeing.

Im more tired of seeing that damn banjo....

I understand the history, but he overuses it and misuses it on a regular basis. Every time someone disagrees with him in a race thread.... here comes the banjo. You can't expect everyone to agree with you on every issue just because of their skin color, and you certainly cant call those who disagree with you a ****.... at least not here on NT. It isn't conductive to generating discussion, its ignorant, inappropriate and voids whatever point you were attempting to make.

I don't know why, but when you got to ".... here comes the banjo" I broke out laughing.

I don't understand the beef with wrestling and how I'm a virgin/weirdo/serial killer for watching. But it's totally ok that I watch MMA and see two dudes beat each other to a pulp, right? Or that I watch some action packed movie? It's entertainment b, and my bad I rather watch two dudes tell a story without any words than see two dudes beat each other to oblivion. Y'all so desensitized to violence that we're freaks for watching something that pretends to be violent.

I don't understand the beef with wrestling and how I'm a virgin/weirdo/serial killer for watching. But it's totally ok that I watch MMA and see two dudes beat each other to a pulp, right? Or that I watch some action packed movie? It's entertainment b, and my bad I rather watch two dudes tell a story without any words than see two dudes beat each other to oblivion. Y'all so desensitized to violence that we're freaks for watching something that pretends to be violent.
Agreed. I'd rather watch wrestling than MMA, the latter of which is very barbaric in nature imo. A bit unsettling to watch dudes fight each other like they're on the street.

If you can make fun of someone watching wrestling, I can make fun of you for watching action movies and sports.

And this is coming from a person that hasn't watched wrestling in years.

FOH calling folks that watch wrestling weirdos and virgins.

:stoneface:

Real talk though what kind of grown man watches wrestling ?

If you want to see the largest concentration of weirdos/virgins/serial killers on NT, hit the professional wrestling thread.

SHOTS FIRED. :lol:

DC is still a good guy. I agree with his points most of the time, but this time might be a reach. I don't think Ms. Beadle had any ill intent, but could she really not understand how someone not understanding the face mask could interpret that picture a certain way? Could she not respectfully correct and inform someone without sounding catty and insensitive?

Thread backfire, Ban Hammer, derailed thread, shots at cats in other threads...Damn I love NT
NT never fails to entertain bruh
laugh.gif

My god what a thread!! Lmao.

And I watch wrestling and its entertainment that's all that needs to be understood about it.

Ok, I guess I'll be the first to ask, why the hell are you following Michele Beadle?

Last edited:
I think DC is Jim V-A-N-C-E.

Not sure why ***** is a banned word :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom