View media item 671108

View media item 671111

World Cup 2014 f50s

View media item 671112

View media item 671113

World Cup 2014 11pro

View media item 671114
all of those are ugly :x :x :x

The place you play with the roof, is it a turf field? If so it sounds nice.

If I get any Christmas $$$, I might cop the Barca ones... I'm outside kicking the ball around with my son enough. I got him some Nike gloves for him to wear from this local Soccer shop. Found them & a pair of goalie gloves (for him) on clearance.

My little man is starting his indoor (16 games) & futsal (8 games) seasons. He told the coach he wants to try playing some goalie since the goals are smaller.

Yeah man the spot is on turf... We usually rent it a couple times a week and play 7v7 or 6v6.... its about the size of a typical indoor field (it used to be an old outdoor hockey rink)...

Let me know if you find the Barca ones under retail, I'm really feeling those as well (since I'm a Barsenal fan, lol)...

Good luck to your lil man, hopefully he's as good between the posts as he is as a fullback...
I personally wouldn't buy the gloves since they don't offer me any cold weather protection, but you guys can do whatever you want with your money.

Good luck to your son Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi , I hope you bought him the right footwear. :wink:

@B Fresco there's a few spots like your's that we hit up down here in Miami and play a 7v7 or 8v8, . We go to one on a rooftop and if you have watched Miami Heat games on TNT before, you know what I'm talking about. There's also this other spot we hit up and since we are frequent customers, they let us play an extra 20+ minutes free of charge. :smokin

louislagerfeld - What do you like?!?! :lol: The turf my son is playing on is really nice. We don't belong to it but the fitness club that houses the turfs fields is pretty ritzy. The turf facility is massive & extremely well kept.

He wanted the citrus Mercurials really bad so I ended up getting the turf version of those (I know you don't like them). It was either that or the green/black Hypervenoms but the upper seemed too cheap on those. It didn't seem like it would hold up well for the number of games he's playing this winter.

^ how many pros of note wear the nitrocharge? Aaron Ramsey was supposed to be one of the guys wearing that silo, but he switched back to the predators real quick.

louislagerfeld - What do you like?!?! :lol: The turf my son is playing on is really nice. We don't belong to it but the fitness club that houses the turfs fields is pretty ritzy. The turf facility is massive & extremely well kept.

He wanted the citrus Mercurials really bad so I ended up getting the turf version of those (I know you don't like them). It was either that or the green/black Hypervenoms but the upper seemed too cheap on those. It didn't seem like it would hold up well for the number of games he's playing this winter.
I would have gone with real turf shoes, not the cheap take down version of Vapors with a turf sole plate attached on the bottom. I just don't want to hear your son got hurt because of what was on his feet :\

^ how many pros of note wear the nitrocharge? Aaron Ramsey was supposed to be one of the guys wearing that silo, but he switched back to the predators real quick.
Dani Alves was also one of the main faces of the Nitrocharge but he went back to his F50s. I think Daniele De Rossi also wears the Nitrocharge, so does Ezequiel Lavezzi

that 98' kit Paulinho was wearing is too :smokin unfortunately it brings bad memories. i wish theyd retro that one though, i outgrew mine

here's a pic....
View media item 678402
looks like it will probably do a lot of weird stuff. i think nike match balls play more true than adidas, but adidas nailed it with the tango 12. unfortunately it looks like the brazuca is back to the balloon-like flight adidas has become known for since the fevernova.

eyes.gif
 **** you Nike. My pockets hate you. 

Love the design of the Brazuca terrible name though. 

Don't ever ever ever order from Soccer Shop USA. They are a 3 store chain based in Los Angeles/Van Nuys. I order my son those citrus turf Mercurials on last Wednesday at 2PM & they still haven't shipped it out. When I called today to attempt to find the status & a tracking number, the lady didn't even answer with the store's greeting & gave em the run around. She also complained about her sore throat.

Conversely, I ordered my son a Bayern Gotze (for Christmas) on Monday which qualified for their free shipping & it was sent of Tuesday morning. I'm expecting to receive it today... :rolleyes

Soccer Shop USA sucks.

Last edited:
Another new vid from Swoosh....
El Fenomeno sighting :pimp:

Some of you may have seen these already... Nike boots coming January.

View media item 678132View media item 678133
That reminds me, I've been wanting to try a pair of CTR 360 Maestri's. I really want that Fresh Mint colorway.

So it looks like all those pairs from the pack will come with the dimpled MV9 upper? Why? :rolleyes

The colors also look off from the OG pairs, especially '02 & '06

So the new LZ colorway's match the world cup ball...guess they will be ready for 2014 to release.

I got my eyes on those Green hypervenoms with the chrome tongue.... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: its such a pain to buy boots in the off season since i don't know if HV 2s will come out or if MV Xs will come out before the start of next season....i also want a pair of AG boots. So maybe il do new hypervenom's in AG...and then if i like HV2s or MVX;s better cop them too in FG for when we play on grass

Liked this idea by Nike 

I'm a sucker for monotone and the insole has the years of WC won by the respective teams (England, France, Brazil)

Two more from Adidas

Alot of the alternate kits have unusual colors which I think is strange but interesting at the same time. 

Back
Top Bottom