** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

I thought the White flash pack was going to be the Nike WC pack (especially given the Brazil-colored soleplates), but I guess I can roll with these instead. 

So does everyone else though.

And honestly the tiempo using K leather vs the adipure 11 using Taurus leather seals it for me on which id rather play in.
The adizero using hybrid touch was a great idea.
The hypervenom's NikeSkin is something completely new and can't wait to see how much they can refine it in newer iterations.

But when you say design are you just saying like the vapors have had the same shape....or same swoosh placement? I can see critique on some stuff but no one has really broke the mold like nike did with the Hypervenom since the Adizero 1 came out and changed the speed boot landscape. It has basically will always be about fit, touch, traction and weight. How you give and take from each is all they can really do

I love the boot market right now so many good options.

I meant the kits, they go from shirts with same color cuffs to the ones with different color cuffs.

So does everyone else though.

And honestly the tiempo using K leather vs the adipure 11 using Taurus leather seals it for me on which id rather play in.
The adizero using hybrid touch was a great idea.
The hypervenom's NikeSkin is something completely new and can't wait to see how much they can refine it in newer iterations.

But when you say design are you just saying like the vapors have had the same shape....or same swoosh placement? I can see critique on some stuff but no one has really broke the mold like nike did with the Hypervenom since the Adizero 1 came out and changed the speed boot landscape. It has basically will always be about fit, touch, traction and weight. How you give and take from each is all they can really do

I love the boot market right now so many good options.

I meant the kits, they go from shirts with same color cuffs to the ones with different color cuffs.

my bad...i completely agree with you on that :lol:

Anyone know what Balottelli was wearing today vs Roma? I know he is a CTR guy. They looked all white with CF soleplate

So i heard rumors they are bringing back the superfly any word?

Those HVs in black with a pink liner look :nthat:

So i heard rumors they are bringing back the superfly any word?

Those HVs in black with a pink liner look
nthat.gif
I believe the Mercs in the WC pack are the Superflys.

Major co-sign on the HVs 
pimp.gif

Real Madrid always experimenting with colors for their Away and Third kit 

REAL MADRID 2014-2015 KITS (May 2014)

Real Madrid 14-15 Home Kit will be mainly classical white / black and features a star element on the front of the jersey to celebrate the championships won by the Spanish club. Another striking elements of the kit will be pink details on the back (horizontal line) and a pink stripe on the side of the shirt.

The new Real Madrid 14-15 Away Kit will break with all traditional kit colors of the Spanish and is mainly pink. Similar to the new Home Kit, the Real Madrid 2014-15 Away Shirt comes with a star element on the front of the kit.

This picture illustrates the color of the kit and first impression of how it would look

Real Madrid 14-15 Third kit will be mainly black with white applications and rather simple. The shorts and the socks are expected to be black. (Unveiled in August 2014)

Heard there will be a slight increase in price.

Last edited:
NIKE FOOTBALL RELEASES FLASH PACK FOOTWEAR COLLECTION
View media item 693986
FRESH :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I love all the colors on every model. What's up with that drastic price increase on the Tiempo V? :x

I'm not too sure on why they would bring back four studs on the heel of the Vapors.

Also, why is the CTR line being exed out?

That new Ordem ball looks like trash

Last edited:
god i hate when cleats release in the off season. Those green HVs were my next boot...but Jan release means cop...and sit on them until the spring starts....or wait for the black outs/World cup pack and see what the next superfly/mv10s have in store

ps this is slowly becoming one of my fav threads on NT thanks for the pic updates guys this is on par with BigSoccer forums which i normally check for boot updates

That's funny Jk, my son & I were watching he Barca game yesterday & he spotted Neymar's HVs too. He said he wanted to get them when they come out. Green is his favorite color. We got him the green & black indoor HVs to wear everyday. I'll get him 2 pairs of those, the indoor to wear every day & a turf pair for his indoor season & fustal season (he plays futsal on turf).

Looks like Nike will have their players wear the new releases starting this week/weekend.

Cant wait to see these in action. Love the theme
god i hate when cleats release in the off season. Those green HVs were my next boot...but Jan release means cop...and sit on them until the spring starts....or wait for the black outs/World cup pack and see what the next superfly/mv10s have in store

ps this is slowly becoming one of my fav threads on NT thanks for the pic updates guys this is on par with BigSoccer forums which i normally check for boot updates
Word, this is like my favorite thread too. Appreciate the people that update and contribute.

Back
Top Bottom