* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Need help deciding on a name set for a 13/14 Dortmund winter jersey. I like Lewandowski a lot, but he doesn't play there anymore. Would like to get a name set of somebody who will be there for a while. Who do you guys think I should get? Was thinking Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang. I'm open to suggestions though! Thanks!
Aubameyang :pimp: :pimp:

If Reus goes to Bayern they should just shut the Bundesliga down
true story :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I was leaning towards Aubameyang. Especially after he pulled out the Spidey mask.

Looking for a new shoe to wear to work. Really only looking to spend like 80-90 bucks. I'm on my feet for probably 6 hours a day and it is inside. Was looking at these. Anybody wore them casually? If so how are they to wear for a few hours at a time? Thanks
View media item 1147798

Yeah I was leaning towards Aubameyang. Especially after he pulled out the Spidey mask.

Looking for a new shoe to wear to work. Really only looking to spend like 80-90 bucks. I'm on my feet for probably 6 hours a day and it is inside. Was looking at these. Anybody wore them casually? If so how are they to wear for a few hours at a time? Thanks
View media item 1147798

Man I wish I could get away with some bright yellow indoor shoes at work...flykint frees ALL DAY LONG.

View media item 1147798

Man I wish I could get away with some bright yellow indoor shoes at work...flykint frees ALL DAY LONG.
Flyknit Racers and Trainers>>>>>>

rwpolvent6 rwpolvent6 have you looked into the Lunargato?

Flyknit Racers and Trainers>>>>>>

rwpolvent6 rwpolvent6 have you looked into the Lunargato?

Flyknit Free's suck. Trainers over everything.

I had a pair of the safari Lunargato back in the day and I loved them. They don't have any colorways I like for a decent price. I got the Tiempo's for 79.99 shipped. Going to try them out. If I don't like them then I'll send them back. I just really like the colorway though.

Need help deciding on a name set for a 13/14 Dortmund winter jersey. I like Lewandowski a lot, but he doesn't play there anymore. Would like to get a name set of somebody who will be there for a while. Who do you guys think I should get? Was thinking Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang. I'm open to suggestions though! Thanks!

Gotta go with Young Spider-Man Aubameyang

thank god i found this thread, any chance of the t90's coming back or is there a hypervenom two?

Last edited:
For any PSG enthusiasts,

Would you happen to know someplace where I could find the 2013 training half zip,

or the Tech N98?

Also, I'm not too sure where the right place to ask this is, but I'm trying to get a 14/15 PSG Home Kit with my last number and number customized on it.

Does anyone know of a website that sells custom made ones, or at least where I can get the lettering/number to heat transfer myself onto a blank jersey?

Trying to do something like this guy did but for the 14/15 kit

PSG is just not that big a club stateside so you'll be hard pressed to find any stuff, much less older stuff on this side of the pond. I doubt you'll be able to find that older training top.

As for 14/15 shirt with your custom name using PSG name/number set, the only place you will likely be able to do it is the official team store. You'll have to create a profile though. I bought an Ibra shirt for my son late last winter & I got it within 8 days time.

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/football-kits

More pics of Dortmund's CL kit.

View media item 1154280View media item 1154281

Last edited:
anyone know where i can find a size 14 in the magista obra's (the 1st colorway released)? Been searching everywhere, so difficult.

Back
Top Bottom