* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

white mercurial superflys. wish they were all white round the ankle and tongue too, but holy cow...

dat template :smh: damn

nikethirdkits2.0.png

Last edited:
orange elasticos will be copped! i'm still not sure if i can deal with the built in sock, but this is a good way to try it out without shelling big bucks for the magista. bonus that my friday night indoor team wears orange.

now i just have to figure out which sole to get. one of my indoor facilities can't figure out what they're allowing.

i have these, and they seem to be okay with this sole:
View media item 1187271
a teammate has these, and couldn't wear them:
View media item 1187272

i'm not sure where these would fall:
View media item 1187273 View media item 1187275
as of right now, i'm leaning towards getting the IC and just dealing with traction issues. they seem like they'll be okay on carpet. i used to play a ton on a basketball court, but not so much anymore unfortunately (my first touch has definitely suffered). i would have used the IC model a ton in that case. indoor shoes are also great at the gym, but i don't think i'll be rocking these superflys anywhere other than a field because of the high sock.

IC sole:
View media item 1187291 View media item 1187292

Does anybody know the elasticos fit? True to size? I usually wear 9.5 for my soccer cleats. I've been wanting to try these on but with the hype and all...I haven't even been able to see these in person yet :smh:

Last edited:
Does anybody know the elasticos fit? True to size? I usually wear 9.5 for my soccer cleats. I've been wanting to try these on but with the hype and all...I haven't even been able to see these in person yet :smh:

the previous elastico finales fit true to size, perhaps very slightly tighter than nike cleats. not sure if that remains the same with the flywire upper.

I bang with the theme, dope in my book...

Did any of the teams actually play in those third kits this week in Europe?

I know Juve, City, Barca, and PSG didn't... 

Hell, City havent even worn their away jersey yet. Home baby blue has been it.

I bang with the theme, dope in my book...

Did any of the teams actually play in those third kits this week in Europe?

I know Juve, City, Barca, and PSG didn't... 
No one did but Barca is going to play in them the UCL match against PSG

Are those Nike 3rds, similar to the ManU one where the back is a different shade? Haven't seen the other's backs.

orange elasticos will be copped! i'm still not sure if i can deal with the built in sock, but this is a good way to try it out without shelling big bucks for the magista. bonus that my friday night indoor team wears orange.

now i just have to figure out which sole to get. one of my indoor facilities can't figure out what they're allowing.

i have these, and they seem to be okay with this sole:
View media item 1187271
a teammate has these, and couldn't wear them:
View media item 1187272
why couldn't your team mate wear them? I have them in black/green and I always play with them in artificial surfaces with no problem

the previous elastico finales fit true to size, perhaps very slightly tighter than nike cleats. not sure if that remains the same with the flywire upper.
yup I have the Bomba Finale 2 and they def fit tighter than cleats.

Last edited:
why couldn't your team mate wear them? I have them in black/green and I always play with them in artificial surfaces with no problem

i have no idea. they were cool with anything that wasn't an all-out cleat, but then something happened and they changed their policy this past session to everything has to be a flat bottom - so you're basically forced to play in sneakers on a turf field. not sure if it was an insurance thing or someone complaining - but it makes so sense from a safety standpoint because now everyone is just falling left and right.

my bombas seem to fly under the radar for whatever reason, but his looked a little more aggressive so a ref actually sent him to the bench in the middle of a game. heads up to the refs here: if you're going to inspect footwear and other equipment, do it before the game starts please!

praise the lord finally some decent pants! i live in those things once the cold weather rolls around. one of my favorite pairs is more than 10 years old and i treasure them because all the new ones are terrible.

EDIT: i only see them (nike select strike tech pant) on european sites. i doubt nike will makes these available in the states. really annoying.

Last edited:
World Soccer Shop Home USA sale. Price adjusts when in the cart.
USA Home Jerseys 37 Shipped, 44 Shipped with Name and Numbers. The whole WC squad is up.

Back
Top Bottom