Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

I got an email from cfs today for a clearance sale they have going on for all their Juventus gear. Some of the prices don't look bad.

Last edited:
Quote:
One more... Pogba's new custom Magista Obras to mark his return from injury. He's been out since mid March where he got injured in a CL match vs Dortmund. He scored a goal today vs Cagliari & will wear the boot in the CL vs Madrid.

Highly doubt it since it's been mentioned they are custom, but do you think there's a chance these release in any way eventually, they are too clean.

Last edited:
I'm still confused by the Hypervenoms
laugh.gif

Really tempted to get Superflys but that price is way out of my range.
Now that I think about it, I'm real confused by the direction as well.

I thought the Nikeskin was going to be the thing for the HV's?? Were HV players complaining about not having the ankle collar like the Vapors and Magistas? Nike couldn't find a way to keep the Nikeskin and add the collar? 

I mean since this is the direction they took for the second HV, could they not have done the same in keeping the T90?

I'm still confused by the Hypervenoms :lol:

Really tempted to get Superflys but that price is way out of my range.
Now that I think about it, I'm real confused by the direction as well.

I thought the Nikeskin was going to be the thing for the HV's?? Were HV players complaining about not having the ankle collar like the Vapors and Magistas? Nike couldn't find a way to keep the Nikeskin and add the collar? 

I mean since this is the direction they took for the second HV, could they not have done the same in keeping the T90?

I believe there will be a low cut model with nike skin.

I think of it like this.

HV 2 with collar and nike skin and acg and flywire
HV2 without collar, but has nike skin and acg and flywire

HV 2 take down model with collar, but no nike skin

I am sure there will be a low cut take down model as well (multiple im sure)

Liverpool winger Jordan Ibe was spotted wearing the new Hypervenom Phantom IIs during practice this week... Launch is just around the corner.
Barcelona making the CL Final will definitely give Nike the spotlight to showcase their new boot, especially with their main HV player in the game. Neymar's been on a real roll lately.

So they are 7.8 ounces so sort of light.
There is a synthetic version and a "synthetic leather" version. Sole is Pebex

The toe box though is hideous. I can't believe under armor kept the stupid toe outlines like they have on their running shoes. How is that going to perform when you want a flat surface for consistent striking of the ball?

posted this in the S&T thread, and don't know if it's been shared here:

d*ck's sporting goods has some markdowns, including replica jerseys going as low as $55 (bayern, real madrid, barca, ManU to name a few). some good sizes are already spoken for depending on the club, but if you live by a DSG, call them up and see if they have any in stock. they should honor the online price. also got some shirts and warmups floating around on discount as well.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f...13796&bc=CatGroup_ClubSoccer_R5_C1_AllJerseys

UA should have chilled on that toe box and the double logos. The running shoe only has the logo on the lateral side. I think they should have ditched the outside one for the boot and left the logo on the medial side. Would have been more of an eye catcher. They still don't look bad, they just could have done better.

hansi hansi - Southampton's previous chairman, Nicola Cortese had a falling out with Adidas in 2013 because of some money issues & kit design so he terminated the deal. Then Cortese got into a disagreement with the owner & stepped down a month later. The club then resumed the kit sponsorship but it was too late to supply the team with kits & such before the 14-15 campaign.

Nike Hypervenom Transform Q&A - How Does the Color Change Work?

It's the first ever football boot that changes colors. The Nike Hypervenom Phantom Transform SE Soccer Cleats feature a heat-activated upper that reveals a bright orange pattern as the boot is worn. But how does the effect work?

Max Blau, VP Nike football footwear, explains the science behind the first-ever color changing football boot.

NIKE HYPERVENOM PHANTOM SE TRANSFORM Q&A - MAX BLAU

Where did the idea for a heat-activated upper come from?
It’s super cool. We bumped into the material while we were researching another project. We started playing around with this crazy effect and someone in the team suggested we put it on a boot.

Will players see the boot change colour during games?
Absolutely, especially in areas where you have more contact and friction with the ball. When you kick and receive it, the boots will transform like they’re alive.

Can you explain the science of how it works?
It’s a chemical reaction. The material is thermal activated and changes aesthetically with an increase in temperature. It’s like a two layer material that interchanges when the top layer heats up and allows the bottom layer to show up. It wasn’t developed especially for this, we just found it and we felt we had to use it.

Can you create this effect with any colors?
You can create all kinds of effects, with all kinds of colors. It works best with dark top colour. When you play it goes crazy and changes colour and then when you put it back in your bag it goes back to it’s original form. It’s like the boot participates in the game.

Rather than just reveal a colour, can it reveal a different design?
We wanted to keep it very subtle, but we did was add a graphic element (a swoosh) to give the transformation texture and bring it to life. This boot is a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom