Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

^^^thanks man. Was tempted to cop this afternoon on the pre order but stopped myself will wait for the takedowns if these sell out. Only was going to use them to practice with my kids

I will never pay full retail price for a pair of football boots. The price tag is just insane on something that is going to get beat up on the pitch.

I've been getting the veloce Mercurials for my son but I get the previous season CWs because they're always available at a great price. The teijin upper on the veloce boots are really really nice.

Just wondering if there anyone here who collect player issue and match issue/worn jersey?
I have couple to sell mostly are barcelona and arsenal jersey

Originally Posted by Lavandese35  

crazy sale at space 23 will take taxes off and shipping is only 12 euros. They will charge customs over $200.

http://www.space23.it/sale-146.html
Gents This sale is ridiculous.

I just scooped HV Phantoms (orange) and Magista Opus (blueish) for $175 shipped from italy.

FYI, this place is super legit, owned by Marco Materazzi (ex Inter) as he is a big shoehead/streetwear guy. ENJOY.

2015 Alianza Lima (Peruvian Primera) strips.
I'm half Peruvian and was in Lima/Cuzco/Ica for the Xmas/New Year holidays...

The word in all the papers was that Alianza (my family's team) was leaving Nike... (joma was the frontrunner)

So much so that 2014 jerseys were scarce. I had to go to 15-20 authorized retailers (including 3-4 NIKE stores in Lima) before I found the home kit.

Curious to know how official this is. Looks like an official launch.

I unfortunately was in Cuzco on Dec 28th When Alianza held a "testimonial" of sorts featuring many players past and present, including Claudio Pizarro, Jefferson Farfan, Paolo Guerrero, Waldir Saenz, Teofilo Cubillas and other Alianza/Peruvian legends... So mad I missed the game. 

Thanks for the info PSK, I will be on the lookout for the new kit soon. 

FUN FACT: Alianza wears purple for the month of October (replaces Navy) in honor of their Patron saint, the "Lord of the Miracles". 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/6540#post_22547718[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by Lavandese35 

crazy sale at space 23 will take taxes off and shipping is only 12 euros. They will charge customs over $200.

http://www.space23.it/sale-146.html

Gents This sale is ridiculous.

I just scooped HV Phantoms (orange) and Magista Opus (blueish) for $175 shipped from italy.

FYI, this place is super legit, owned by Marco Materazzi (ex Inter) as he is a big shoehead/streetwear guy. ENJOY.

[/quote]**** this scumbag, he got Zidane kicked out the WC final

i'm looking for a long sleeve version of that volt colored barca 3rd jersey. is even possible to buy a legit one?

Last edited:
I'm half Peruvian and was in Lima/Cuzco/Ica for the Xmas/New Year holidays...

The word in all the papers was that Alianza (my family's team) was leaving Nike... (joma was the frontrunner)

So much so that 2014 jerseys were scarce. I had to go to 15-20 authorized retailers (including 3-4 NIKE stores in Lima) before I found the home kit.

Curious to know how official this is. Looks like an official launch.

I unfortunately was in Cuzco on Dec 28th When Alianza held a "testimonial" of sorts featuring many players past and present, including Claudio Pizarro, Jefferson Farfan, Paolo Guerrero, Waldir Saenz, Teofilo Cubillas and other Alianza/Peruvian legends... So mad I missed the game. 

Thanks for the info PSK, I will be on the lookout for the new kit soon. 

FUN FACT: Alianza wears purple for the month of October (replaces Navy) in honor of their Patron saint, the "Lord of the Miracles". 

Nike has the 14-15 shirts for sale via their site. Full size runs available. Here's the link.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/2...away-soccer-jersey/pid-10292815/pgid-10292816

Isco training in the Hypervenom 2 blacked out prototype.

View media item 1375285View media item 1375286View media item 1375287
Another leak of the Chelsea home shirt for the next campaign. Posted the illustrations of the previous leaks again also.

View media item 1375292View media item 1375293View media item 1375294View media item 1375295

Last edited:
is that a lunar sole?
eek.gif
if so, won't be sad if i miss out on magista footscapes

also, what's with all the hate for poor neymar in this thread?
laugh.gif
naff haircuts, questionable body art, and terrible fashion aside, i think he's a hell of a footballer

Back
Top Bottom