Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

These Neymar HV's may turn out to be fire
I was wondering when this info was going to leak. My source showed me these a while back, along with the rest of the stuff that are going to coincide and I thought they were pretty nice. The only interesting part is that he has been wearing Mercurials now so he would have to switch back to Hypervenoms or he will probably sport a heavily modified version. Way too late in the process to change this idea up.

Yeah, first Neymah sported HV2 /HV1 a player exclusive hybrid a few months ago. Then he said **** it and switched to the Mercurial. I honestly thinks he doesn't like the new HV2 :lol:

For the indoor players we have a new Nike X collection coming. The gold Mercurials and the red Magistra's are 
pimp.gif

I plan on getting the gold Mercurials to play in. Set to be available October 7th.

They are out now if you have the Nike Soccer app.

Last edited:

It kills me that the gold X Proxima colorway isn't coming to the Superfly. I'm a sucker for black and gold. 

I think they were available on Nike iD a while ago ...
At least these will be GR and you can maybe try the turf ones on the field?

Yea I got the turf version in the black/white/3M colorway that originally released. Very comfortable but they just don't compare to the actual Superfly for me.

Came home to Squadron Blue SF4 that just released. Pics don't do em justice, they change from vibrant green to deep purple depending on lighting. Remind me a lot of the old chameleon Adizero from a few years back.
This is dope. Really considering to get a hand on these. 

Clean cut Neymar back in Hypervenom 2's. They seem to have been modified to his liking, low cut model again and they don't seem to be made the same as the regular low-cut Hypervenom 2 model now with the flywire across it.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a site where I can get like champion league patches. I got last years Barca home jersey and would love to add the patches. Thanks

Clean cut Neymar back in Hypervenom 2's. They seem to have been modified to his liking, low cut model again and they don't seem to be made the same as the regular low-cut Hypervenom 2 model now with the flywire across it.
Those are Vapors with a HV2 paint job. 

Any of you guys mess with the Tiempo Legacy FG? Was thinking of copping the black/green cw

Thats how desperate nike is to keep neymar in HVs :lol: Just give him vapors....and paint them like HVs

Let the man wear vapors. You just gave Lewa his own HV, push him let Neymar be the Vapor guy with Hazard. Or even better if him and ronaldo were SF guys.

Any of you guys mess with the Tiempo Legacy FG? Was thinking of copping the black/green cw
Tiempos are some of the better leather boots on the market. They are highly regarded in this thread. With that being said, get the Legends if you can.

And speaking of Tiempo Legend 5, you guys better scoop up a pair because the 6 is coming in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom