Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

I asked this a couple pages back but no one answered. I was wondering where can I get like La Liga and champions league patches. Want to add em to my Barcelona jersey from last season. Maybe even add Xavi's name.

is there anywhere that sells authentic shorts but also offers to have numbers put on them like you would a players name on a jersey?

Any suggestions where to get a Bayern Lewandowski jersey preferably the red one?

world soccer shop, soccer.com, bayern munich US store...it really shouldn't be too hard to get at this point in the season.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/76367-lewandowski-9.html

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductP...d=1&query=lewandowski&N=0&Product_Id=32185823

http://www.bayernmunichstoreusa.com/76367-lewandowski-9.html

Thanks Bro

is there anywhere that sells authentic shorts but also offers to have numbers put on them like you would a players name on a jersey?

Always wanted to do this man...

Great question.
authentic shorts is a long shot since I never seen them sold on websites such as WSS, PDS, and SP.

Those online retailers usually just have the replica versions. I do think they offer the smaller numbers if you ask them.

Last edited:
authentic shorts is a long shot since I never seen them sold on websites such as WSS, PDS, and SP.

Those online retailers usually just have the replica versions. I do think they offer the smaller numbers if you ask them.

yeah id be fine with even the replica ones. i thought i've seen sites offer it before, but I couldnt find anything the other day

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario i'll check him out, thanks

That De Bruyne 3rd 
pimp.gif

I ordered one with his champions league nameset but it hasn't come in yet 
frown.gif

been trying to find these for my sister, I have a pair but can't find any other ones. Anyone that has a lead on them would be awesome.

and @An Armada  I hate the international break too lol complain about it every time it happens 

laugh.gif

@Dgar08   lol yeah at this point my sig is just becoming dedicated to my pet peeves in the sports I follow 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My Hypervenom sole plate separated from the upper pretty badly a couple weeks back so I picked up a pair of Tiempo Legends as I was planning on doing once my HV's were through. Of course first game wearing the Legend's and they rip apart from the sole plate pretty badly :smh: Wondering if it's time to give up on Nike or if I just got a bad pair.

My Hypervenom sole plate separated from the upper pretty badly a couple weeks back so I picked up a pair of Tiempo Legends as I was planning on doing once my HV's were through. Of course first game wearing the Legend's and they rip apart from the sole plate pretty badly :smh: Wondering if it's time to give up on Nike or if I just got a bad pair.
what type of surface are you playing in and what type of soleplate are they?

what type of surface are you playing in and what type of soleplate are they?

They were firm ground, and I play only on grass. I mean I know eventually there is gonna be some sort of separation from the sole plate, but literally within 20 minutes and one challenge on the ball and they were finished with bad separation on the inside of the boot and on the toe. My first pair of hypervenoms lasted longer than that and I've heard horrible things about people experiences with those separating from the upper. The fact that the leather went along with it too :x

Back
Top Bottom