Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

This model is by far lightest 'training' shoes I've ever seen.

They are super thin which makes them feel great too (I assume).

in!!!

View media item 1768182
View media item 1768183

My fav trainer nike has made in a while. In reference to weight the sole actually has more weight then the 3.0 runs. They are light but not as light as you would think. The upper is basically a layer...super light super comfortable. I love this shoe and those CR7s along with the superfly frees are a must for me

Last edited:
I realized the hard way last night that I need another pair of boots ASAP. I was gonna wait until those Mango Vapor 10s released, but that won't be until March.

PSG X Levis 
nerd.gif

paris-saint-germain-levis-trucker-jacket-1.jpg

paris-saint-germain-levis-trucker-jacket-3.jpg

:lol: at adidas saying "laceless technology"
It looks like an elastic material where the laces used to be....just like the superfly. I wouldn't say its technology.

But with the lower cut collar and the nice looking upper these do look great. Here is to hoping nike's next superfly has a lower cut collar

laugh.gif
at adidas saying "laceless technology"
It looks like an elastic material where the laces used to be....just like the superfly. I wouldn't say its technology.

But with the lower cut collar and the nice looking upper these do look great. Here is to hoping nike's next superfly has a lower cut collar
ummm so wouldn't that make them "laceless?"

roll.gif

He passed his prime years ago, but like I say in the footy thread - he's overrated, but being an overrated Englishman playing for Man United makes you one one if the most marketable players in the world (David Beckham?) - so Nike is better off just holding on to Rooney for as long as he lasts.

EURO 2016 KITS (Released so far)

Belgium

belgium-euro-2016-home-kit.jpg

Germany

adidas-germany-euro-2016-kits-2.jpg

Italy

italy-euro-2016-home-kit-1.jpg

Denmark

denmark-euro-2016-home-kit-13.jpg

Sweden

sweden-euro-2016-home-kit.jpg

No three stripes on the sleeves