Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Yes. I normally don't buy jerseys this early in the season to save money but I'm getting the barca jersey without the sponsor while it lasts
really? I need to hurry up and cop that sponsor-less jawn.

Where are superfly Vs in AG :nerd: and please get to NikeID because i can't do pink and red

Superfly V's are live on nike ID looking super regular though with the options. I thought they said we would be able to change the dynamic fit collar color?
The vapor options though are :pimp: :pimp:

Makes me want the vapors more just based on what you can make

extra $10 for AG plate though....come on nike

Anyone play co-ed before? First time playing co-ed next week. Hopefully its fun

I play every week :smokin

If you're playing with scrubs, don't do too many moves in tight quarters or you'll get stomped on or kicked in the shin/ankle :smh:

Last edited:

it can either be just fine, or pathetic. a couple of my buddies are on a friday night co-ed team and needed an extra, and then i get to the facility and their rule is that guys (other than the keeper) cannot defend girls whatsoever (farmington sports arena in CT). thus, your last 'man' back obviously can't be a man.

i thought that was a complete joke (so did my gf). we won't be back.

yea thats a pretty dumb rule only rule we had is that guys couldnt slide tackle girls but defending them was allowed

I play adult co-ed. I think it makes for a more level playing field.

Guys must be 30+. Girls must be 18+.
Men cannot guard women unless they are in the penalty area.
No slide tackling.

I also play somewhat organized friendly matches on Thursdays and anything goes. We usually play the local boys 16-18 travel team. I have fun playing either way as there are always more men than women in the coed league.

Weird rules Im reading here haha. As far as I know, 2 girls must be on at a time and absolutely no slide tackles. No slide tackles is pretty much standard for indoor here

Pretty disappointed that theres no outdoor 6v6 here though. Gonna be playin indoor during a nice summer smh

These were better

hn140809rony700.jpg

U mean this one? [emoji]128526[/emoji]View media item 2053153

So is Neymar officially a JB athlete, or is this just a collab? Vic Oladipo said welcome to the family on Jordan's snapchat.

because the actual ball hasn't changed, just the design

Didn't know that, my bad. My Nike ball has lasted like 5 years so I don't really keep up with new models, the last few have all looked the same for the most part.

Last edited:
First game back since my ankle sprain. A lil nervous even though I'm taping it up 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom