Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

^Yea my feet are wide and flat and I've never ever had a problem with any of the Mercurial lines over the years except for the SF IV and SF 2, SF 2 was just a terrible boot overall.

I had the same issue as you with the Mercurial Proximo, they weren't narrow they were just tight as hell. Went up to a 10.5 and still unwearable. Those aren't really a part of the Mercurial line though since they're really fall under the X/5-aside line.

Last edited:
Laaaaaaaawd.

Who's gonna bite the bullet first and see if the SF V still shaped like an elongated canoe????

My ID superfly V Ag's are on truck for delivery today.

Not gonna lie my ID's are black on black and seeing that the next colorway is blacked out i wish i would have just waited but i could always return mine and buy the new ones and get some money back. I have a feeling i won't do that

MAJOR ALERT

if you got the Nike Soccer app the Copa America champions ball is available now! Go get that fire NT [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

MAJOR ALERT

if you got the Nike Soccer app the Copa America champions ball is available now! Go get that fire NT [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

If I didn't already get the regular one for free it would be copped 8)

For free? Don't get better than that 
laugh.gif

These are up now too, the Barclays one is fire.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/o...league-soccer-ball/pid-11064547/pgid-11153702

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/ordem-4-soccer-ball/pid-11064542/pgid-11153704

Theres also some new gear up too. (Pants, shorts, shirts, pullovers etc.)

Last edited:
I like em they look a lot better in official images

manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-1.jpg

manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

manchester-city-16-17-goalkeeper-kit-3.jpg

Last edited:
Loved this colorway of Obras and the outlet in San Ysidro has a whole bunch. Finally found my size and under retail.

Nike-Magista-Obra-Black-Blue-Volt%2B(1).jpg

laugh.gif
 I mean Nike does still have Barclays next to the ball on the site right now *shrugs*

But whatever just a slip up I usually say EPL.

The rest of the "pitch dark collection was revealed

nike-hypervenom-phantom-ii-pitch-dark-1.jpg

nike-hypervenom-phantom-ii-pitch-dark-2.jpg
nike-hypervenom-phantom-ii-pitch-dark-3.jpg
nike-hypervenom-phantom-ii-pitch-dark-4.jpg
​​
Guess this means the new Magista Obra is around the corner soon see we see the Opus here.

nike-magista-opus-ii-pitch-dark-1.jpg

nike-magista-opus-ii-pitch-dark-3.jpg
nike-magista-opus-ii-pitch-dark-2.jpg
nike-magista-opus-ii-pitch-dark-4.jpg

They are here
View media item 2091008View media item 2091009View media item 2091010
They are tighter and more ridgid then my IVs were. You can definitely tell there is beefier flyknit on the upper. The IVs felt like one piece these feel like 2-3 if that makes sense. The AG pro sole plate doesn't have the contours though that the FG does. The big selling point of "not flat sole plate molded after the shape of the foot" isn't present on the AG. But the plate is thicker then the FG (apparently) for durability on artificial grass. I have a game tomorrow and practice on Wednesday. Will report back with a real review

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to find Soft ground cleats in the US?
they're not that hard, they have the availability of their AG counterpart. They might not be widely mass produced as the FGs, but if you know where to look you can find them.

We out here. Comfiest boots I've worn in a while
mate, FG boots on a 3g artificial pitch? RIP

Last edited:
they're not that[/] hard, they have the availability of their AG counterpart. They might not be widely mass produced as the FGs, but if you know where to look you can find them.

Not had a problem before :lol:

they're not that[/] hard, they have the availability of their AG counterpart. They might not be widely mass produced as the FGs, but if you know where to look you can find them.

Not had a problem before :lol:
your feet and boots don't get extra hot when playing on it? How about studs getting stuck in the turf? I remember having way too much "bite" and when I would plant to cut my feet would sometimes get stuck. I think that's how I destroyed my Vapor 8 :lol:

I started stickily buying AG boots post Vapor 8s. I would tear the skin off my big toe every single game/practice do to not being able to really turn in the AG.
Also the decision finally came when i heard nike wasn't accepting voucher claims if you returned FG boots breaking while playing on AG.

I might also take some pics for you guys of my HV 1s. I was wearing them while my Ids were getting made after i returned my SFIVs. I ripped through the side and the toe. Like legit holes. Wish they weren't past their date because they would be going back.

Back
Top Bottom