corinthians-16-17-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Adidas Space Craft pack

adidas-space-craft-pack-2.jpg

adidas-space-craft-pack-4.jpg
adidas-space-craft-pack-5.jpg
adidas-space-craft-pack-3.jpg

adidas-space-craft-pack-6.jpg
adidas-space-craft-pack-7.jpg

Wish they'd offer the PureControl in leather in a different color. I can't do the all gold. Still can't get down with the laceless systems either.

Last edited:
man i really just want to try a pair of pure controls on for one training session.

Still creeping looking for magista AG on the low. The launch colorway coming down in price. Once the black pair can be had for ~200 im gonna cop. I love my superfly but people seem to be really in love with the magistas

man i really just want to try a pair of pure controls on for one training session.

Still creeping looking for magista AG on the low. The launch colorway coming down in price. Once the black pair can be had for ~200 im gonna cop. I love my superfly but people seem to be really in love with the magistas

I feel you on the purecontrols, I want to try them badly. The only colorway I liked was the dark space and those are long gone. Didn't expect them to sell out so quickly.

Yeah same they were my favorite. I feel like they could be a complete miss for me. I have narrow feet so something tells me that they would fit looser than i would like but i just want to see how the lock down is. The concept to me can't possibly work well so that is the intriguing part

The GOAT Nike boot of all time for me and it's not even close. From a function and comfort standpoint, nothing else compares.

Some of these Adidas boots are looking great though. I want to try pure controls too. :lol:

I don't think I've ever even tried on a pair of Adidas before.

Last edited:
Maaaan, I wanted a pair of AGs so badly but I play on Turf and I keep reading about how it's bad for your joints etc. 
frown.gif

Maaaan, I wanted a pair of AGs so badly but I play on Turf and I keep reading about how it's bad for your joints etc. :frown:

????

That's exactly what the AG plate is for. Reduce the alleged added stress on joints and ligaments caused by the longer more aggressive FG studs when used on turf.

For what it's worth there have been numerous studies done and there's no scientific evidence that suggests turf is worse for your joints.

Anecdotes are a different story. Personally I've had some pretty significant knee injuries and played with FG on turf for years and always felt it was doing harm, specifically worsening the patellar tendonitis I had at the time.

When the AG's were first released I hopped on and I noticed significant improvement in how my knee felt day to day but that also coincided with me doing other things to get healthy structurally.

Last edited:

Maaaan, I wanted a pair of AGs so badly but I play on Turf and I keep reading about how it's bad for your joints etc. 
frown.gif
????

That's exactly what the AG plate is for. Reduce the alleged added stress on joints and ligaments caused by the longer more aggressive FG studs when used on turf.
Really? I read from a bunch of sites/forums to stick strictly to turf boots as AG boots bad on the knees 

Back
Top Bottom