Soccer Players falling in agony all the time

Originally Posted by al3x89

yes, but if it's 0-0, you still get to see some plays, hits, steals, etc.

soccer it's just PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS shot that doesn't reach net PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS half time PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS 0-0. 
tired.gif

but you're just incredibly ignorant though. as was already noted, imagine how much of an idiot somebody would sound like if their recap of a baseball game went something like,

THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH HIT THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH HIT THROW CATCH THROW HIT THROW CATCH HIT CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH CATCH THROW CATCH

you're that guy right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

yes, but if it's 0-0, you still get to see some plays, hits, steals, etc.

soccer it's just PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS shot that doesn't reach net PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS half time PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS 0-0. 
tired.gif

but you're just incredibly ignorant though. as was already noted, imagine how much of an idiot somebody would sound like if their recap of a baseball game went something like,

THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH HIT THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH HIT THROW CATCH THROW HIT THROW CATCH HIT CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH CATCH THROW CATCH THROW CATCH CATCH THROW CATCH

you're that guy right now
laugh.gif

Diving practice is dope lol. The clips are dope as well.

I don't know much about soccer so I'm going to ask a few questions. How many refs. are there in a soccer game? Is there instant replay? I'm asking because the playing field is so wide that by the time the refs. gets to the crime scene all they see is some dude sprawled all over the field writhing or faking in pain when in reality they didn't see the alleged crime being perpetrated.

Diving practice is dope lol. The clips are dope as well.

I don't know much about soccer so I'm going to ask a few questions. How many refs. are there in a soccer game? Is there instant replay? I'm asking because the playing field is so wide that by the time the refs. gets to the crime scene all they see is some dude sprawled all over the field writhing or faking in pain when in reality they didn't see the alleged crime being perpetrated.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bangtcg

lKxA3.gif
This wasnt even a dive...if you watch the clip you will see the Paraguayan defender stepped on the back of De Rossi's leg (ofcourse the video is prudently edited so that you dont see it).
you're wrong, looks like a clear dive to me.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...842w&feature=related
Look closely at 0:14 in the video you linked...the Paraguayan defender clipped De Rossi's heel.

derossifouldlh6c17t.jpg

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bangtcg

lKxA3.gif
This wasnt even a dive...if you watch the clip you will see the Paraguayan defender stepped on the back of De Rossi's leg (ofcourse the video is prudently edited so that you dont see it).
you're wrong, looks like a clear dive to me.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...842w&feature=related
Look closely at 0:14 in the video you linked...the Paraguayan defender clipped De Rossi's heel.

derossifouldlh6c17t.jpg

I love me some International soccer... I cant rock with MLS though.

As far as Premier League, I just never get to watch it so i really have no opinion on it

I love me some International soccer... I cant rock with MLS though.

As far as Premier League, I just never get to watch it so i really have no opinion on it

I grew up playing soccer day and night, and I HATE watching soccer/futbol. I have no patience for it, I only enjoy highlights.

I've come to realize that its crazy fun to play, but terrible to watch.

Back
Top Bottom