Sock Dart

ONESNESS287 did me wrong today they sent me an invoice to pay as requested by them on how to order, paid then 20 mins later I get a refund 
mean.gif
. Called them to do a phone order as well rude service, says they dont have navy's in stock. Unbelievable complete waste of time  

Yeah, I'm not homophobic at all. I think they just go with a lot of different things. That's why I want a pair

Other than packershoes, is there any alternative to cop the midnight navy sz 9? Missed the NDC release
Thanks in advance

Did you size down or up? Assuming you're a half size?

I know everyone's preference is different but I range between 8-9 depending on the silhouette. Most sneakers i'm an 8.5 though (all Air Max) and I go with an 8 in the dart and the feel is perfect for how I like them to fit
I sized down. I mean on the red pair i did. I had to get an 8. Im usually a 9 in everything but there was too much space in the toe cap area. Hope its the same for these navys cause i got a 8 again.

I sized down. I mean on the red pair i did. I had to get an 8. Im usually a 9 in everything but there was too much space in the toe cap area. Hope its the same for these navys cause i got a 8 again.

I feel you, I think you'll be ok! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

^ :pimp: got to wait until Monday now. No idea why my delivery went from delivering tomorrow to Monday. oh well, a few more days wont hurt.

Same here.
Weird thing is, there is no delay notification on my tracking when I follow up on my tracking status.

I'm in no rush. I've got the purple fleece and gym red's to hold me off [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom