Sock Dart

Picked up the black/grey from SJS - 150 w shipping internationally. That's pretty great. Below retail ftw!

I posted the links for tomorrow on the last page for anyone who is gonna try online.

you didn't share though.
Thought this was common knowledge - if solelinks is posting about it 5x a day, I thought it was a safe bet the crew in here would be all over it. SJS is usually a few bucks below retail + shipping from NDC...their international shipping is reasonable (fast too) and they take out the VAT.  Just thought it would be harder than it was. 

SJS hit me with the cancel, knew it was too good to be true that I actually managed to cop off them so easily. Luckily Sivasdescalzo still has them in stock so managed to cop my pair from there. 

Where did the hype come from with this shoe? Not being an ***, serious question?
I feel like there was always hype on these? Fragments, Independence Day releases all sold out immediately and the releases for Sock Darts have been fairly limited thus far, never seen any pair sitting. It hasn't been widely available until now with the Navy and Red pairs, and even those seem to be released in very limited quantities.

Back
Top Bottom