Sock Dart

Still looking for the Black SE for a reasonable price in a US 8.0...

Last edited:
^ I think you will be good since the import duties were changed to $800 instead of $200.

^ I think you will be good since the import duties were changed to $800 instead of $200.
I don't know if that made a difference at all. I recently bought a jacket off Hypebeast and they marked it around $500 or so and was charged around $230 in duties.

Last edited:
I don't know if that made a difference at all. I recently bought a jacket off Hypebeast and they marked it around $500 or so and was charged around $230 in duties.
$230 in duties for a $500 jacket??

I bit excessive.

I've ordered from both sites and haven't been charged a penny.

^ Gotcha.

Maybe someone that is also from Canada who has ordered from those sites can elaborate on the cost of duties.

In case anyone happens to be a US12 and looking for the black/grey fleece sock darts, there's a pair on Soto Berlin's online store.

^ Gotcha.

Maybe someone that is also from Canada who has ordered from those sites can elaborate on the cost of duties.
If the store you buy from overseas ships by one of Fedex, DHL or UPS, you're pretty much screwed.  I've bought things from END at a value of $130 and got charged $50.  It's ridiculous. 

If shipping by USPS (from US to Canada) it's not as bad.  You still get charged, but not as much. 

Back
Top Bottom