Sock Dart

this release is reminding me of the Acronym Prestos...
mean.gif
What was that like that?

I picked navy from Nike lab instead of black. I hope I made the right choice. Not like I don't have a million pairs of black shoes already.

Well, I guess I didn't exactly strike out, but I do have a slight dilemma. I was able to secure a 1/2 size down in the navy color, which is my favorite color in general anyway, and I got a 1/2 size up in the black color, which was my second choice. Hmm.

Well, I guess I didn't exactly strike out, but I do have a slight dilemma. I was able to secure a 1/2 size down in the navy color, which is my favorite color in general anyway, and I got a 1/2 size up in the black color, which was my second choice. Hmm.

There was half sizes?

im a 10.5 usually. got the greens in both 10 and 11 - will sell or return the one that doesnt fit as well.

certain colors popping up certain places. really limited numbers. no "hype". no luck.
Yea, after the acr x lf1 release I wasn't expecting there to be that much hype for prestos and missed out, then kept looking at the ebay listings of stuff and thought $350 was too much for my size and they would drop... Never happened. Hard to tell with these so far, but it seems about as much of a ****show of a release minus NDC-USA releasing them in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom