Sock Dart

I didn't get, but looking at my TL I can tell bots ate really good.

Last edited:
Hoping the photo blue release isn't this bad. What am I saying? will be impossible for those as well. :smh:

it went live on mobile at 1pm, desktop was a few minutes later. caught on at 1:01 was too late

I never post on this site. But today i'm just mad. The twitter link never went live. Like the other guy said it's really depressing

it went live on mobile at 1pm, desktop was a few minutes later. caught on at 1:01 was too late
my mobile still won't show the product page. desktop went live around 1:05 for me. this is ridiculous. I cant believe the nike website is so easily compromised by a bunch of people with click here to hack programs.

Bots dont work nomore folks, backdoor is the wave..dude bragging on my TL getting 5 pairs each size, he legit too lmao

Same here...Didnt even have a chance...

Ridiculous prices will now be seen on eBay with these damn "backdoor" buyers...:lol:

Last edited:

Bots dont work nomore folks, backdoor is the wave..dude bragging on my TL getting 5 pairs each size, he legit too lmao
yeah think ik who you're talking about, just saw the same tweet. thing is, anybody that knows the backdoor method won't tell you how to do it because obviously word will spread like wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom