Sock Dart

fire fire fire!!! if i can secure pairs for several of those colorways, that'd probably the staple in my rotation until next fall. would be nice to have a new go-to style as the flyknit racers and trainers have been my model of choice for the past couple of years.

Welp. the wallets gonna take another hit.
+1 
glasses.gif

Definitely some nice colors coming!

I'm going for the Brown with cream midsole. Gonna call them Cookies & Cream! :lol:

And maybe the photo blue looking ones for my dude because he loves Florida gator looking stuff

Last edited:
"All-red sneakers are still a nauseous proposition for some given the glut of them that 2015 offered, but designs that show some restraint with the color shouldn't be quite so offensive.

This red Nike Sock Dart, for example, shouldn't have too much trouble moving off shelves. The shoe is one of a handful of exciting retros for this silhouette planned for 2016, this one looking to land in February, likely alongside some other red sneakers what with the Valentine's Day connection.

Enjoy the latest imagery on them for now and do your best to be patient for their arrival next year"

Images Via gc911's Instagram & Info Via SC

Last edited:
Blackout joints are def gonna be on my radar - to some you of that are more experienced, sock dart releases are usually nikelab only no? 

one can only hope that since these are moving to GR status that we can get some half sizes in these as well. 

An off-white one would be sick. Digging the olive one tho... Just an interesting thought, what if they made them of tech fleece? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

^ That sounds good. Would love to see the black one (probably, 001?) and also the Cargo Khaki one just like the one w/ Presto.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1830885/width/200/height/400[/y
[GALLERY="media, 1830886"][/GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom