Sock Dart

looking for the navy blue pair for a decent price. so far that one seems to be the most expensive. Just copped the red one off ebay

Red & whites are nice, but I already have 2 pairs of all red, so that's probably gonna be a pass. ...but those cookies & cream... [emoji]128525[/emoji] :nerd:

Would you guys buy from RMK? I am really hesitate on buying the sock darts from them because I have heard both good and bad things from them, some say they sell fakes while some say they are B grades.

has anybody bought from there before? I don't know if I should just wait and cop them from Nike or on Ebay. I really want the navy and grey sock dart but the shipping seems a little ridiculous, they come out to be $197.99 for each pair I could most probably get them cheaper or for the same price on Ebay (from a trusted seller)

look forward to walking in and grabbing a pair. not looking forward to the horrible colors thatll follow and them going the roshe and huarache route

look forward to walking in and grabbing a pair. not looking forward to the horrible colors thatll follow and them going the roshe and huarache route
word. hopefully U.S. stores start getting them soon i need those red ones. especially since i sold my all-red independence day ones after pics surfaced of the red ones w/ the white bottom.

word. hopefully U.S. stores start getting them soon i need those red ones. especially since i sold my all-red independence day ones after pics surfaced of the red ones w/ the white bottom.
I forget which blog I saw it on but the Red/White is supposed to be a February release. My best guess would be the week of Valentines day.

Picked them up in store. First pair of sock darts. Picked up the size 9. These definitely run big like others have told me here. Normally a size 9.5 in flyknits and Jays. Size 10 in air maxs. Happy I was able to cop. Looking forward to the navy pair
The red look so clean, solid pickup! 

Does anybody know when these drop on Nike.com? Gotta be soon i'd assume. I wanna make sure my wallet is ready.

I need all 3; Red, Navy & Grey 

Back
Top Bottom